Senior Account Executive
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 892377
As we grow our B2B offering, we are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be a part of this exciting and growing category that will introduce the power of Audible to millions more listeners. The Audible for Business team delivers B2B solutions to clients across various industries and market segments.
We are currently seeking a Senior Enterprise Account Executive to help grow our Audible for Business client base. This person’s primary focus will be to identify and onboard new business deals with large enterprises to use Audible as a critical resource in employee development and inspiration. You will manage the full sales cycle from prospecting through close in this individual contributor role as we continue to expand our business. The ideal candidate will be driven by the success of a new team and will thrive in a fluid environment.
· Build, grow, and manage a sales pipeline as an individual contributor to achieve sales targets set by leadership.
· Consult prospects and clients on how to apply Audible solutions to their business goals related to employee development, company culture, professional learning and more.
· Partner closely with Audible’s Client Success team to ensure accounts realize potential and grow.
· Manage full sales cycle from prospecting to close; including collaboration with legal and finance teams for contract negotiation and invoicing.
· Organize and present periodic updates to Senior Leadership on the performance of your book of business.
· Collect full scope of both client and Audible requirements for launch to ensure smooth transition from prospect to active client.
· Work with cross-functional team members, such as marketing and product management, to drive toward sales goals.
· Deliver customer feedback to internal teams to help with product and service evolution.
· Be accountable for driving, measuring, and reporting on key inputs and outputs in Salesforce.com and other reporting systems.
· Moderate travel will be required, <25%.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.