Recruiting Coordination Team LeadPeople & Operations | Job ID 1072531
· Ensure recruiting processes are aligned with the company's strategy and future recruiting needs. Manage multiple priorities, manage and drive results in alignment with the standard metrics and service level agreements.
· Build process and SLAs where they do not exist. Lead a team of Recruiting Coordinators responsible for supporting recruiters and hiring managers with recruiting processes which includes; scheduling interviews, organizing candidate travel arrangements, reserving conference rooms, working with executive assistants, and hosting candidates when they come onsite.
· Work with recruiters to identify areas for improvement in process.
· Hire, onboard, and train new recruiting coordinators.
· Identify operational weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes.
· Ensure effective use of recruiting tools to drive consistency in process
· Serve as point-of-contact for our Recruiting Leaders regarding technical and procedural questions and/or challenges related to the recruiting process.
· Act as the recruiting process subject matter expert to ensure best practices and effective methods are in place for all administrative tasks related to the recruiting process.
· Prior experience mentoring, supervising, or leading a team of Recruiting Coordinators.
· Prior experience managing and analyzing teams performance for improvement and load balancing.
· Proven experience implementing or changing a recruiting process that resulted in high impact.
· Intermediate experience in MS Outlook and Excel.
· Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
· Demonstrated commitment to customer service.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
· Excellent professional judgment and decision-making skills.
· Adept at learning new software and web-based tools.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Program Management Director Newark, New Jersey People & Operations This opportunity is for a Director-level Program Manager to manage a portfolio of legal, privacy, compliance and related
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.