Project Manager, Product FocusBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1690989
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is seeking a Project Manager (Product focus) to directly support the Strategic Advisor to the Chief Product Officer (CPO) and CPO in tracking strategic plans, driving organization of complex tasks with cross-functional teams, and preparing key deliverables on behalf of the CPO. In this role, you will be responsible for contributing to the execution of tactical day to day tasks and collaboration cross-functionally. Data, writing and report design skills are critical for success.
You have strong strategic thinking, communication and organizational skills. You have the ability to influence stakeholders without direct authority, along with a good understanding of how the CPO provides the leadership and support for Audible’s success. You thrive in fast-paced environments. You are able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and support multiple, simultaneous product initiatives impacting a global organization. You have excellent communication and organization skills.
As a Project Manager of Product Focus, you will...
· Bridge the gap between product strategy and execution to help track and share metrics, plans and roadmaps to ensure we are meeting key tenets of the 3-year plan.
· Draft and support strategic communications and presentations for Product Leadership, CEO Directs and other senior groups.
· Assure key information gets to the CPO in an optimal format at the right time to prep for meetings and presentations – with appropriate understanding of context.
· Identify and facilitate best practice learnings and common challenges/goals across the organization in moving to a product mindset.
· Create or facilitate creation of plans for key strategic initiatives and track key metrics to assure they are being accomplished.
· Provide support and evangelize the Product POV to key internal stakeholders.
· Assume projects and assignments as a “special forces operator” where Audible does not have the requisite skill set on staff and trouble shoot with discretion.
· Experience working directly with senior leaders.
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work seamlessly with a variety of personalities and functional disciplines.
· Ability to build relationships with cross-functional colleagues.
· Experience writing strategy documents for executive audiences with clear recommendations in the midst of ambiguity.
· Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
· Experience and comfort around using quantitative data and metrics to communicate ideas.
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal); can succinctly and clearly communicate, and are able to produce documents and presentations that are ready for leadership review.
· Self-starter attitude and ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with across business functions.
· Deep understanding of and interest in the digital media content landscape, particularly audio.
· Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math or related fields.
· MBA or equivalent graduate degree.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.