Program Manager - create & track processes for Product & UXProduct & Technology | Job ID 1135875
As Product Program Manager, you’ll sit at the intersection of our Product Management and User Experience Design teams. You’ll play a key role in optimizing our planning process and tracking and reporting on our progress along the way.
Our planning process is how we identify new features and product opportunities that will most benefit our customers. Once these are identified, you will work closely with our Product and UX teams to shepherd work from the conceptual stage to detailed requirements and designs, making sure we are staying on schedule and clearing any roadblocks. You will also help track and communicate status of planning activities to our leadership team.
Working with the Chief of Staff for Product and UX, this role offers a unique opportunity to work across all our Product and UX teams. In doing so, you’ll have a bird’s eye view of how we imagine and invent on behalf of our customers.
Given the unique nature of the role, you’ll need to be an excellent communicator with a keen attention to detail. Go-getters who are also quick-studies will thrive in this role. And, given the span of this position, it’s essential that you be a skilled collaborator with multiple functional areas, including Product, UX, Technical Project Management, Development, as well as Audible leadership.
· MBA with a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant area of study.
· Expert with JIRA/Confluence toolsets with various plugins to manage the Portfolio view of operations.
· Experience creating and tracking processes in a scaled agile environment and in support of a multi-program portfolio.
· Ability to identify trends and “tell the story” behind large amounts of data.
· Demonstrated customer obsession and excellent expectation-management abilities.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, specifically targeted to a Sr Leadership audience.
· Proven record of innovation and thought leadership to build new tools and processes.
· Solid interpersonal skills and able to effectively organize and communicate with cross functional teams.
· Understanding of the software development lifecycle and project planning.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Product Manager – mobile apps Newark, New Jersey Product & Technology Audible is seeking a Senior Product Manager to define and build key product experiences that will elevate the customer e
- Manager, Software Development (Core Android) Newark, New Jersey Product & Technology This opportunity is for a Software Development Manager for Audible’s Core Android team. The Audible Android team’s visio
- Software Development Engineer II Newark, New Jersey Product & Technology Audible Digital Asset Management (ADAM) group is the repository for all audio data pertaining to Audible products. These
What we can offer you
We are a community of brilliant minds, brimming with fresh ideas and working shoulder to shoulder to achieve greatness. And because of this, we think it’s only fair that we offer some nice little perks to everyone who goes the extra mile at Audible.
Fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks and drinks to get your creative thoughts flowing.
Dental and vision plans, life insurance, and the medical plan options that suit individual needs.
Plan for your future with employer-matched savings accounts.
We grant our employees restricted stock units, because we want them to think and act like owners.
We love what we do but everyone needs the opportunity to hit the refresh button. Take advantage of vacation days, sick days, and personal days to rejuvenate.
From tickets to local events and exciting company-sponsored events, regular outings and team-building events foster our spirit of collaboration.
As part of the Amazon family, Audible employees are entitled to a discount on products on Amazon.
Discounted sports clubs or fitness reimbursements.
What keeps me motivated here in one word is 'opportunities.' Being able to deep-dive into complex cross-domain problems and stepping out of my comfort zone with projects, technologies and people. I can spontaneously collaborate with literally anyone—from my Audible teammates to my Amazon counterparts to our CIO and CEO—and most importantly get valuable feedback along the way.
Software Development Engineer