Program Management DirectorPeople & Operations | Job ID 1085239
· Serve as a project leader, program manager and, at times, subject matter expert, to implement product, technology and organizational changes from concept through launch, creating actionable plans and functioning work streams.
· Translate regulatory requirements, changing cultural norms and consumer expectations into actionable business requirements and ensure clear communication and coordination of such requirements to business and development teams.
· Deconstruct complex, technical projects into logically scheduled tasks, ensuring various stakeholders collaborate cross-functionally across Audible and Amazon legal, technology, UX, marketing, PR, customer service, business teams on ideation, prioritization and implementation.
· Anticipate blockers, proactively manage risks, make tradeoffs as conditions change, and balance customer expectations, business needs and technical constraints.
· Communicate project risks, progress, launches and retrospectives across all stakeholders and teams – consistently and transparently.
· Author position papers to advocate for technical and business investment across Audible and present to legal, business, tech and leadership teams.
· Own leadership and stakeholder approvals, including creating presentation decks, roadmaps and status reports for an executive audience.
· Establish governance, safeguards and auditing infrastructure to ensure ongoing compliance with policies, procedures and best practices.
· 7+ years of experience in project management, including substantial experience with projects that involving the implementation of new regulatory requirements, the collection and use of customer data and handling of data privacy considerations.
· Has been successful working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment by communicating complex issues and concepts to a diverse range of technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to work independently with little supervision and deliver on time quality products.
· Willingness to learn, be open minded to new ideas and different opinions and be able to disagree, yet align, when dealing with different stakeholders.
· Be result oriented, with the ability to envision how to complete a task, break it down to smaller steps and plan accordingly.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong experience in creating or redesigning, rolling out and executing organizational processes.
· Strong analytical skills and an out of the box thinker.
· Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work in a very rapidly changing environment.
· Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands.
· Has collaborated, formed partnerships, and driven commitments across the enterprise to deliver privacy solutions and address customer privacy issues.
· Experience leading projects with Agile product and technology teams.
· Familiarity with marketing and advertising tools and technology.
· Ability to grasp complex technical challenges and invent practical, sustainable solutions using data and metrics to drive the right outcome.
· Developed, implemented, and enforced policies applicable to entire organizations.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Recruiting Coordination Team Lead Newark, New Jersey People & Operations Audible is looking to hire a Team Lead for the Recruiting Coordination team to drive recruiting processes and procedures
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.