Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 984688
· Facilitate processing of Originals service payments by collecting invoices, obtaining production approval, and ensuring tax setup is complete.
· Create vendors in Workday and update contact details, escalating to Tax Operations for support when needed.
· Vet invoices against contracts and provide project coding.
· Review production-related expenses to ensure compliance with company policy.
· Track all Originals payments and distribute an AP status report to update internal stakeholders on a weekly basis.
· Create project ID’s and keep GL system updated with additions and changes.
· Create journal entries to reclass production expenses when needed.
· Update project cost reports with details of Advance payments.
· Prepare calculations and journal entries for monthly labor allocations.
· Work closely with corporate finance team to support monthly close deadlines and communicate status of productions.
· Prepare budgets and cost reports for select projects and/or initiatives, and provide tracking and variance analysis to producers.
· Update project data with production details including dates, status, genre, etc.
· Provide ad-hoc cost analysis.
· Support the Manager, Production Accounting with additional projects as needed.
Basic Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree
· Strong Excel Skills
· Accounts Payable Experience
Preferred Qualifications· Minimum 3 years experience in a Finance role.
· Bachelor’s in Business or Accounting
· Production Accounting experience
· Customer Service experience
· Workday Experience
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.