Product Strategy and Operations Sr. ManagerContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1507082
· Customer Obsessed, with a solid understanding of product development and design thinking principles.
· Rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” paired with a strong aptitude for evaluating actionable innovation opportunities.
· An entrepreneur capable of building and executing independently or as part of working teams; must be able to identify and act upon an opportunity or problem without explicit instruction.
· A data-driven strategist who will readily abandon closely held-ideas in favor of stronger evidence — constantly iterating to make our offering better for customers.
· An exceptional written and verbal communicator with a knack for making complex topics simple and inspiring people at all levels of the organization based on a shared vision.
· A creative left and right brain thinker who has an exceptional ability to balance creativity with strong business judgment and analytical skills.
· A transformer who is passionate about figuring out what the future looks like, with a relentless focus on creating and improving customer value.
· A high tolerance for ambiguity and complexity with the ability to quickly change focus and balance the needs of the moment with longer-term goals.
· Resilient with positive attitude – even the stiffest challenges are possible with the right amount of creativity, good judgment, and hard work. Exhibit strong integrity and ability to follow through on commitments and deadlines.
· Directly support the Senior Director, Product Operations & Program Management, planning and prioritization responsibilities across the full Product portfolio.
· With partners and stakeholders, drive cross-functional initiatives in support of the Product organization, leading by influence and without direct authority.
· Driving a regular operating rhythm across the Product organization translating Audible strategy into operational initiatives.
· Prior hands-on experience in the areas of planning and process, product and/or financial planning and strategy execution.
· Experience writing strategy documents for executive audiences with clear recommendations in the midst of ambiguity.
· Experience using quantitative data and metrics to communicate ideas.
· Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, Math, Engineering or related fields.
· Ability to create visualizations of data and processes that are clear and impactful.
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work seamlessly with a variety of personalities and functional disciplines. Ability to build relationships with cross-functional colleagues.
· Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
· Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal); can succinctly and clearly communicate, and are able to produce documents and presentations that are ready for leadership review.
· Self-starter attitude and ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with across business functions.
· Deep understanding of and interest in the digital media content landscape, particularly audio.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.