Product Analytics Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1507486
The successful individual will love being hands-on to leverage their technical skills to find answers to business problems. They will also contribute to multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with product and tech stakeholders, and own deliverables end-to-end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to analyze and visualize big data, develop insightful analyses, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, and communicate findings in a clear and compelling way.
Make a business impact through analytical and strategic guidance and reporting
· Leverage technical skills to research and mine big data sources to understand customer behaviors and develop a point of view to guide the development of product experiences
· Build and productionalize dashboards to share insights and present to senior leadership regularly
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization
· Track and manage all current and future experiments and participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines, recommend best-practices and share experimental learnings to drive product recommendations
· Work with product managers to structure and execute disciplined experiments, measure and analyze results, and present findings
Become an analytics/data subject matter expert
· Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to advance our experimentation and measurement capabilities
· Identify and execute process improvement strategies to enhance and streamline our capabilities
· Develop perspectives on key customer behaviors rooted in our product and enable stakeholders to actively measure impact using self-service tools
· Be an experimentation, causation, and scientific method practitioner and enthusiast
· Conversant in the process of data instrumentation, data quality validation, and data interpretation
· Support the team by surfacing best practices, advanced techniques, and optimization solutions to accelerate the speed of our insights time-to-market
· Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations
· Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact
· Experience with data/analytical tools including Excel, Tableau, and querying relational databases
· Advanced SQL
· Stakeholder management, including prioritization across teams
· Demonstrated high achievement and independence in prior roles
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation and PowerPoint
· Intellectual curiosity for what creates value for our customers and drives the business
· Advanced degree (Analytics or MBA)
· Experience working directly with product managers and software development teams
· Experience with Python, R, Spark, Clickstream or Adobe Analytics
· High aptitude for sourcing, producing, and automating reporting to drive improvements in business processes
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, software development, and/or internet industries
· Understanding of product analytics, e-commerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, and econometric techniques
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.