Product AnalystFinance & Insight | Job ID 1728256
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a Product Analyst within Audible’s Product Analytics Team, you will be responsible for data driven decision-making for Audible’s Product Management and Tech leadership. Working closely with your stakeholders of product managers and tech teams, you will drive practices, design and execution of experiments from inception to completion. You will contribute to multiple initiatives and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with product and tech stakeholders, and own deliverables end to end. In addition, you will develop KPIs and scorecards to track initiative progress/performance to enable a focus on results, execution, speed, and learning.
You love being hands-on to leverage your technical skills to find answers to business problems. You have the ability to work with big data, develop insightful analysis, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, and communicate findings in a clear and compelling way.
As a Product Analyst. you will...
· Make a business impact through analytical and strategic guidance and reporting.
· Leverage your technical skills to research and mine big data sources to understand, develop a point of view and guide the development of product experiences.
· Work with product managers to structure and execute disciplined tests, measure and analyze results, and present findings.
· Track and manage all current and future tests and participate in cross-functional meetings to discuss timelines, recommend best-practices and share learnings.
· Prepare dashboards to share testing insights and present to senior leadership regularly.
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization.
· Become an analytics/data subject matter expert.
· Work with key stakeholders both internal and external to advance our testing capabilities.
· Identify and execute process improvement strategies to enhance and streamline our capabilities.
· Be an experimentation, causation, and scientific method practitioner.
· Conversant in the process of data instrumentation, creation and aggregation.
· Communicate effectively.
· Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations.
· Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact.
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, software development, and/or internet industries.
· Understanding of product analytics, ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, and econometric techniques.
· Demonstrated high achievement and independence in prior roles.
· Experience executing on projects with diverse stakeholder groups.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills including presentation and PowerPoint skills.
· Knowledge of data/analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases, Omniture, Tableau, Python, R, Hadoop, Clickstream, Adobe, etc.
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly.
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Data Analyst Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Content Valuation Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Senior Manager, Audible Strategy and Insights Rotational Program Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.