Senior Manager, Product AnalyticsFinance & Insight | Job ID 1310358
Audible is looking for a Senior Manager, Product Analytics to join the team. As a thought partner supporting product team stakeholders, you will make the best of your skillset in analytics, BI, statistics, A/B and multivariate testing to drive strategic insights, analytics, experimentation best practices and impact in support of the product development lifecycle and continually improve how users around the world experience Audible.
You will support various initiatives using structured analyses and data to help your business partners form opinions and strategies. You will support the company’s growth agendas with speed and accuracy, leading the design of experiments across various customer experiences and maximizing the overall value for Audible and its customers, striving to continually learn through the process. You will translate business goals into agile, insightful analytics, create value for both stakeholders and customers, and convey findings in a clear, actionable way to product managers and senior leaders.
· Proactively interact with the stakeholders and support them on prioritized initiatives through data-driven A/B tests at scale, and analytical exercises (preliminary data analysis, detailed data analysis, insights and reporting).
· Drive well-formed experiment design and measurement plans and uphold the process of learning from each and every experiment.
· Coordinate with data engineering teams implement new metrics to track and drive improvements to the data environment.
· Explore new areas of opportunities to drive Audible value and growth goals forward and coordinate with the key stakeholders to prioritize and lead the changes to production.
· Monitor existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, create and automate new and existing reporting and work across the organization to make actionable intelligence available to your stakeholders.
· Degree in science, economics, technology, mathematics or a related field, speaks of a person who is comfortable in data-centric environments.
· Strong experience in spearheading or supporting product teams through data-driven decision frameworks, in particular through the conception, execution, and measurement of A/B and multivariate experiments.
· Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment and managing priorities among multiple projects
· Expertise in scripting languages (such as SQL, Python, R, SAS, etc.)
· Experience in developing visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Shiny, etc., and analytics/presentation.
· Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to dig into the “why” of various results and present data driven insights and recommendations.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Experience supporting strategies around data generation and capture.
· Ability to multi-task and work under firm deadlines within a rapidly changing environment.
· Customer and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· Willingness to engage with stakeholders, enthuse them for BI and data science benefits.
· Can navigate complex, matrix-shaped organizations and be persuasive and caring with a wide range of diverse, cross-cultural audiences.
· Communication skills must be as polished in person as they are over video- or audio- conferences.
· Ability to thrive in complex business environments defined by uncertain, incomplete or limited information and evolving targets. Comfortable finding (or building) common ground to drive his/her agenda.
· Strong at handling resource and urgency constrains and prioritizing deliveries.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.