Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 882219
· Work with business affairs teams for both Audible Studios and Original Publishing during ideation phase of audio projects. Consult on content and distinctive audio opportunities.
· Cast single- and multi-voice projects, including celebrity projects and high profile authors.
· Schedule talent and studios for recording.
· Source new studios in the US and abroad as needed.
· Prepare scripts and talent for recording.
· Direct in-studio recording sessions.
· Coordinate post-production, including music and sound design, accountable to internal stakeholders for tracking and budget.
· Review audio and gather internal feedback.
· Gather external approvals where required for individual projects.
· Maintain product records in Zoho and update all relevant teams on progress.
· Track session details, production status as needed.
· Track titles against budget.
· Coordinate with legal/ZeroChaos on contracts for talent and studios.
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop distinctive content, including audiobook and original projects, and external-facing events.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.