Operations Manager, Data Science & InsightsFinance & Insight | Job ID 1546341
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Operations Manager, Data Science & Insights requires demonstrated experience in driving complex tasks and projects. As the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for understanding the operational strategy for the division and executing day-to-day tasks. This role requires excellent communication and organization skills. Data and report design skills would be a bonus.
You have strong organizational skills and the ability to influence stakeholders along with a good understanding of how the Data Science & Insights leadership team supports Audible’s success. You must thrive in fast-paced environments, be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and support multiple, simultaneous projects impacting a global organization.
As an Operations Manager, you will...
· Draft and support correspondence and presentations for senior leaders across Data Science & Insights.
· Partner closely with Executive Assistants to prioritize meetings and provide prep for key meetings and Data Science & Insights-wide presentations.
· Create project plans for Data Science & Insights initiatives and track key metrics to assure they are being accomplished.
· Provide support and serve as proxy and/or note taking for the Head of Data Science & Insights in key meetings.
· Problem solve in real time supporting follow-up, ensuring all things are done quickly making sure the right people are engaged and involved.
· Drive special project related activities and trouble shoot with discretion.
· Identify key areas of process and efficiency improvement as needed.
· Manage team budgets, expenses and calendars.
· Demonstrated experience in driving complex tasks and projects.
· Excellent written and presentation skills; can succinctly and clearly communicate, and are able to produce documents and presentations that are ready for leadership review.
· High proactivity and comfort with ambiguity.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
· Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross-functional teams under aggressive deadlines.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Senior Manager, Audible Strategy and Insights Rotational Program Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Social Media Marketing Insights Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Analytics Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.