Operations & Client Support Specialist
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 868433
Audible has revolutionized spoken-word media and is a leading destination for digital entertainment. The Audible for Business team delivers B2B solutions for corporate clients seeking to leverage Audible content to educate, inspire and engage their employees. As we grow our B2B offering, we are looking for team members with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to be a part of this exciting and growing category that will introduce the power of Audible to millions more listeners.
The Audible for Business team is looking for an Associate Manager, Client Support to join our Client Success and Operations team and provide best in class account support for our fast-growing client base. To excel in this position, you will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. You're used to dealing with tight deadlines and can manage the requirements of various internal and external stakeholders. You approach problem-solving and risk management proactively and have outstanding organizational and project management skills. Most importantly, you are customer obsessed, willing to go the extra mile to ensure that our clients and their employees have a wonderful experience.
· Execute post-sale client strategic and large enterprise launches and integrations, working closely with Internal Client Success Manager, Sales lead, and Client representative.
· Client support account lead for strategic and large enterprise accounts, including initial integration of accounts using suite of internal tools, and acting as internal administrator for accounts including managing user lists and other ongoing client requests. Interface with clients as needed along with Client Success Management and Sales Lead.
· Supervise 1-3 staff members responsible for catalog and campaign creation and maintenance.
· Support Operations Supervisor in managing escalations and overall team workflow.
· Manage tickets for unique client issues, partnering with Customer Care and Operations teams for resolution.
· Prepare/Maintain various spreadsheets for reporting purposes.
· Regular reviews of existing process for ongoing optimization and manages implementation of approved changes.
· Track customer feedback and stay abreast of the industry news and technologies.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.