‘Next Chapter' Returnship Program - Marketing Manager, AcquisitionBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1668649
same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Audible’s “Next Chapter” Returnship Program is a 18-week paid full-time internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. This role is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least one year to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Audible, we are excited to launch our “Next Chapter” Returnship Program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experiences, and make connections with other professionals transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization focused on empowering people who’ve taken a break for caregiving to transition back to the workforce.
This 18-week Returnship program is 100% virtual. Upon successful completion of the Returnship, there is a possibility of an offer for full-time employment. We expect candidates for a full-time role to reside or relocate to be within commuting distance of either our Newark, NJ or Cambridge, MA hub, once we return to in-person work 1-3 days a week (currently scheduled for Q1 2022). If you are interested in a remote full-time opportunity, please discuss this with your recruiter.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking an Acquisition Conversion Optimization Marketing Manager for Audible on Amazon. You will be responsible for creating and executing strategies to drive conversion, upsell, and early engagement for customers. Our ideal candidate has 5+ years of experience, with specific conversion marketing experience, and has a passion for leveraging data that will inform strategies to optimize conversion, upsell, and drive early member retention.
The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. You will have direct hands-on ownership as well as cross-functional coordination with teams in Product, User Experience, Creative & Brand, Technology, and Global markets.
· You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the keen ability to prioritize and adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects and complex processes.
· You’re a creative and logical problem solver, with a strong attention to detail and an eagerness to resolve issues quickly.
· You’re a great communicator, with strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
As a Marketing Acquisition Manager, you will...
· Develop conversion optimization, upsell, and early engagement strategic roadmap for Amazon web and app.
· Help drive conversions of prospects to subscribers by developing and implementing experiments (A/B and multivariate) to validate hypotheses and optimize the user experience with the goal of increasing subscriptions and user engagement.
· Leverage Amazon native analytics tools to optimize conversion and upsell opportunities in the acquisition flow.
· Own, drive, and report on key metrics related to onboarding, early member engagement, trial-to-member conversion, retention, and churn.
· Implement conversion and upsell strategies across Amazon.com on all platforms including web and app.
· Conduct user testing feedback sessions to gather insights for optimization and conversion.
· Partner globally with conversion optimization teams in other marketplaces to share and leverage learnings and insights.
· Assist with other tasks as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business.
· Advanced experience with on-site testing tools to leverage insights into actionable plans to increase revenue.
· Superior strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics.
· Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at marketing communications through the eyes of the customer.
· MBA or graduate degree.
· Acquisition, conversion and retention marketing experience in a membership model business.
· Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools for example: content management systems, monetate, adobe target, Optimizely, adobe analytics, google analytics, and/or core metrics.
· Solid understanding of statistical concepts.
· Experience in working with various practices (Technology, Creative, User Experience, Media Planning) to develop assets and plans for optimization.
· Open to relocate to Newark, NJ at the conclusion of the program if offered FT employment post-Returnship.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.