‘Next Chapter' Returnship Program - Market Research ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1668953
same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Audible’s “Next Chapter” Returnship Program is a 18-week paid full-time internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. This role is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least one year to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Audible, we are excited to launch our “Next Chapter” Returnship Program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experiences, and make connections with other professionals transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization focused on empowering people who’ve taken a break for caregiving to transition back to the workforce.
This 18-week Returnship program is 100% virtual. Upon successful completion of the Returnship, there is a possibility of an offer for full-time employment. We expect candidates for a full-time role to reside or relocate to be within commuting distance of either our Newark, NJ or Cambridge, MA hub, once we return to in-person work 1-3 days a week (currently scheduled for Q1 2022). If you are interested in a remote full-time opportunity, please discuss this with your recruiter.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a results-oriented person to help expand the Market Research team. As the Manager of Market Research, you have the opportunity to impact a wide range of initiatives across Audible, both domestically and internationally. As we continue to rapidly grow, customer insights are more important than ever to help sustain and maximize that growth in the most efficient way possible. You will act as the voice of the customer to help impact business decisions.
You have high attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously. You have the ability to think strategically, persuade stakeholders effectively, and execute methodically. You have the ability to quickly deliver actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of findings. You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment where continuous innovation is desired.
As a Market Research Manager, you will...
· Execute on all aspects of market research in order to further the business – assess stakeholder needs, design comprehensive studies, conduct the research, synthesize and report the findings, and make recommendations on business implications and next steps.
· Work on global quantitative tracking surveys (awareness tracking, member tracking) incl. international stakeholder alignment, agency management, defining the best way for reporting and result delivery as well as providing executive summaries for senior leadership.
· 5+ years of experience in relevant positions.
· Experience with online survey tools (e.g. Survey Monkey and Qualtrics).
· Ability to work in an international and intercultural environment and manage projects across different time zones.
· Diverse knowledge of market research techniques and when each is appropriate with specific expertise in quantitative market research methods.
· Ability to synthesize customer insights into actionable recommendations.
· Strong analytical and Excel skills.
· Experience in managing international tracking surveys.
· International market research experience.
· Knowledge of SPSS.
· Knowledge of Spanish, Italian, French or Japanese.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.