‘Next Chapter' Returnship Program, Integrated Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1668653
same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Audible’s “Next Chapter” Returnship Program is a 18-week paid full-time internship for experienced professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. This role is open to individuals who have at least 5 years of relevant professional experience and have been out of the paid workforce for at least one year to focus on caring for a child or other dependent. If you meet these criteria, we welcome you to apply.
At Audible, we are excited to launch our “Next Chapter” Returnship Program because we appreciate the skills you can offer, the perspective you provide, and the contributions you will make. This program offers you a chance to revamp your skills, update your resume with new experiences, and make connections with other professionals transitioning back to the workforce. It also offers support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization focused on empowering people who’ve taken a break for caregiving to transition back to the workforce.
This 18-week Returnship program is 100% virtual. Upon successful completion of the Returnship, there is a possibility of an offer for full-time employment. We expect candidates for a full-time role to reside or relocate to be within commuting distance of either our Newark, NJ or Cambridge, MA hub, once we return to in-person work 1-3 days a week (currently scheduled for Q1 2022). If you are interested in a remote full-time opportunity, please discuss this with your recruiter.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Integrated Marketing team is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to provide Marketing, Creative and Social campaign management. In this newly established role, you will partner with Marketing & Creative Stakeholders to build strategic plans and objectives, develop creative briefs for Creative, set up content to go live, and track development and execution to build and deliver a distinctive, best-in-class customer experience.
· You are a skilled Integrated Marketing professional who is detail oriented, enjoys building marketing plans and strategies, has an obsessive need for order, and finds pleasure in running the show.
· You can manage cross-functional, omni-channel marketing initiatives to drive business and elevate brand awareness globally.
· You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion.
· You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different but inter-connected areas.
· You are a skilledare skilled Project Manager who is data driven and operationally grounded. You are comfortable speaking your mind and presenting a recommendation based on data and your previous experience.
· You are a fast learner and take direction well.
As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will...
· Spearhead marketing strategy planning and creative execution by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams (marketers, project managers, designers, copywriters, creative directors, social and content).
· Understand and identify key inter-dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues.
· Create detailed project briefs for Creative outline Marketing business objectives and needs.
· Responsible to coordinate with Marketing Operations, set up campaign components in a content management system, and Quality Check (QC).
· Serve as project manager through development of comprehensive project plans with milestones and schedules, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment through execution.
· Manage clearances and licensing for footage, photos, and music in collaboration with cross functional business teams.
· 3+ years project management experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
· Experience managing creative development.
· Knows project management principles, processes and tools.
· PMP or other PM certification.
· Media or Creative Agency experience.
· Familiarity with Brand and Paid social principles and activities.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Operations Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Content & Audible Studios
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.