Member Engagement, Sr. Manager for EscapeBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1000076
· Delivers omni-channel, retention-driving initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, and other channels and devices to ensure a delightful customer experience, with a particular focus on onboarding, FTUE, and the first 90 days
· Partners with the Acquisition team to ensure a smooth transition into membership and tracks the downstream impact on retention of all Acquisition strategies and promotions
· Develops and evaluates retention programs and strategies in partnership with data science and BI teams, based on customer segmentation and models
· Leads efforts to create, maintain and improve analysis and reporting related to member engagement, retention, and churn across all member types and stages of the customer lifecycle
· Works with Product and Product Marketing to share and apply audience insights into the creation/deployment of benefits, content, and product offerings that are relevant to Escape members and that will drive brand loyalty and engagement
· Works closely with creative (copywriting and design) and editorial resources to deliver member communications. Manages the CRM email calendar in partnership with the Director, Merchandising & Editorial
· Partners with Customer Service to incorporate the voice of the customer into engagement programs, reducing churn
· Partners with Premium Retention/Engagement team to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable
· Deep experience developing and executing loyalty and retention marketing strategies to achieve customer growth and accomplish strategic objectives, ideally in a subscription-based business
· Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
· Strong leadership skills, coupled with excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
· Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level
· Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class member experiences
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Marketing Manager, Amazon Acquisition, Audible for Canada Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing ABOUT THE ROLE Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a highly data-driven and creative ma
- Director, Merchandising & Editorial for Escape Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing Audible Escape is a new, female-focused US subscription service that offers unlimited access to a wide variety of love,
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.