Marketing Manager, Amazon Acquisition, Audible for CanadaBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1023304
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a highly data-driven and creative marketing manager, with a focus on member acquisition across the entire Amazon ecosystem and on all devices. As an integral member of the Audible Canada organization, our ideal candidate has a keen ability to analyze data, report insights effectively and has a passion for marketing and driving growth. This person will own campaign execution and have ownership as well as cross-functional coordination with teams in Product, User Experience, Business Intelligence, Creative & Brand, and Technology. The right candidate will also thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks. This role is based in Newark, NJ, and reports to the Director of Amazon Acquisition Marketing, Canada.
· Manage acquisition initiatives on Amazon.ca and Amazon devices from strategy through execution and reporting
· Guide creative development of campaign assets directly with design team from kick off briefing through to delivery, providing concise and timely feedback
· Partner with Product to ideate new member acquisition programs or feature improvements that differentiate Audible
· Own and manage third party marketing partnerships to drive revenue goals
· Partner with Member Marketing and Brand teams on new programs to drive qualified customer acquisition and engagement
· Conduct A/B and multivariate tests that will support the conversion of relevant Amazon prospects into trial members
· Foster and strengthen partner relationships across Amazon and Audible International marketplaces
· Partner with Customer Care team to glean insights that can optimize campaigns and flag any concerns from the customer feedback loop
· Others as defined by evolving business needs for a rapidly growing online business
· Responsible for managing automated Amazon email program and plan and execute manual email deployments that boost trials and test new targeting strategies to find untapped audiences
· 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing
· Self-motivated, nimble and highly results-driven in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
· Proven ability in synthesizing and interpreting data and customer insights into successful marketing strategies
· Strong strategy and analytics skills, with an advanced understanding of success metrics and segmentation
· Demonstrated understanding of site optimization, UX and persuasive marketing techniques in driving new member conversion
· Strong creative sensibilities and an aptitude to always look at marcomm through the eyes of the customer
· Exceptional attention to detail with advanced project management foundation
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· Strong analytical and Excel skills
· Experience with both desktop and mobile platforms
· MBA or graduate degree
· Hands-on experience with digital marketing tools, i.e. Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Audience Manager
· Fluency in French
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Member Engagement, Sr. Manager for Escape Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing Audible Escape is a new, female-focused US subscription service that offers unlimited access to a wide variety of love,
- Director, Merchandising & Editorial for Escape Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing Audible Escape is a new, female-focused US subscription service that offers unlimited access to a wide variety of love,
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.