Marketing Analytics Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1754682
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a Director of Analytics who will help our marketing teams to figure out how to efficiently acquire new customers, engage them, understand and personalize the content, format, value proposition and context needed to optimize their book-listening experience. The Direct of Analytics will help improve Conversion across Audible’s various acquisition channels, and will ensure we target the right customer with right message/offer at the right time.
You will make the best of you skillset in Analytics, BI, predictive modeling, statistics, simulation, A/ B testing to explain, quantify, predict and prescribe. You will know how to translate business goals into agile, insightful analytics. You will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers, and will convey findings in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders (up to C-level).
As Marketing Analytics Senior Manager, you will...
· Understand complex business challenges, develop hypotheses, frame them into the right analytics exercise (queries, models, dashboards, simulations…), and communicate the results back to stakeholders to drive marketing decisions and actions.
· Lead cross-functional, high-exposure, high-stakes projects and deliver innovative, complex technical solutions to solve problems and improve business outcomes.
· Build strong working relationships and develop deep partnership with the business and the leadership.
· Lead the design, development and usage of analysis, statistical tests and experimentation, data visualizations, as well as machine learning/statistical models together with partner Analytics and Data Science team across the organizations while ensuring rigorous validation procedures and adoption.
· Direct project plans and timelines to ensure projects are delivered with the highest quality and on time.
· Deliver strong written and verbal communications to collaborate with and influence business partners and drive data-driven decision culture.
· 5+ years of experience working on analytics projects with a track record including successful stakeholder management and project management and delivery.
· Tool stack: strong hands on with SQL, visualization tools (especially Tableau),at least one statistical programming languages (Python, R, etc.).
· An equal passion for driving business and marketing decisions.
· Great communication skills - ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience. Can provide information to technical and non-technical stakeholders alike and guide them to confidently informed decisions.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively across teams & multiple division stakeholders.
· Track record of thought leadership and outstanding expertise in the area of data science, analytics, business/marketing intelligence.
· Customer- and business-obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· Willingness to engage with stakeholders (including senior stakeholders like Senior directors and VPs), enthuse them for data science benefits, and deliver in a professional, timely way.
· Must be comfortable navigating complex, matrix-shaped organizations and be persuasive and caring with a wide range of diverse, cross-cultural audiences.
· Exposure to AWS, Redshift, Spark.
· Exposure to advanced software engineering environments (version control, command line…).
· Exposure to Agile way of working (managing spirts, expertise with Kanban/Jira, etc.).
· Domain knowledge of comparable products (digital, retail, other subscription services).
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.