Marketing Analytics Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1182391
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a Senior Manager, Customer Engagement Analytics to join the Data Science and Analytics team in Newark NJ. In this role, you will drive the strategic insights, analytics, business case development and machine learning model utilization for a variety of stakeholders within marketing, product and business development teams. Showing your commitment for Audible’s and Amazon’s leadership principles, you will work with these stakeholders as a thought partner and helps guide their decision making using data as your north star.
You will support various initiatives using structured analyses and data to help your counterparts form opinions and strategies to take the company forward through bespoke targeting, marketing placements, messaging, content and value propositions. Supporting company’s growth agendas with speed and accuracy, you will lead the design of experiments across various life stages of customers and products to maximize the overall value for Audible and its customers, and make our business grow through permanent learning.
You will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. You will think strategically, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings concisely to senior leaders, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and tame big data.
· With deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of the key business metrics, you pro-actively interact with the stakeholders within the business teams and support them on prioritized initiatives through data-driven AB tests at scale, and analytical exercises (preliminary data analysis, machine learning model development, detailed data analysis, financial analysis and recommendations).
· You drive insights on customer behavior (churn, engagement, listening, sales, etc.), customer needs (pricing, content, experience), existing/new propositions (loyalty programs, sales campaigns, discounted offers) across various membership types and marketing channels for Audible customers.
· You create insights, detailed analyses, experiment design and measurement, forecasting, and model development exercises for various business objectives - such as Churn Reduction, Revenue Optimization, Member-LTV maximization, Campaign Optimization, Loyalty programs Management and Promotion Optimization.
· You coordinate with the core data science and the data engineering teams to leverage new and existing machine learning models and help scale their usage across multiple use-cases.
· Using your business acumen and key insights, you proactively explore new areas of opportunities to drive Audible value and growth goals forward and coordinate with the key stakeholders to prioritize and lead the changes to production.
· You create and automate new and existing reporting, forecasting, and simulations.
· You know to use a broad range of Amazon’s & Audible data resources and know how, when, and which one to use. You monitor existing metrics, develop and propose new metrics, and work across the organization to make actionable intelligence available to business stakeholders.
· Degree in science, economy, technology, mathematics or a related field, speaks of a person who is comfortable in data-centric environments.
· Strong theoretical and functional understanding of machine learning concepts and some experience in employing these concepts to solve business problems at scale using Python, R, SAS, etc.
· Strong experience in spearheading or supporting business initiatives through data-driven decision frameworks, in particular through the conception, execution, and measurement of experimental A/B plans.
· Hands-on experience in developing data-driven products (ML models, forecasting tools, etc.) and scorecards, and sharing business recommendation and their financial/customer impact with the stakeholders.
· Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment and managing priorities among multiple projects
· Expertise in scripting languages (such as SQL, Python, R, SAS, etc.) and the tools (such as MS excel, PowerPoint, etc.) required to perform analysis.
· Experience in developing visualization tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, Shiny, etc., and analytics/presentation.
· You enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals, and you have a passion for data science and KPIs, but also for delivering analysis of highest quality.
· Proven experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives.
· Demonstrated ability to dig into the “why” of various results and present data driven insights and recommendations.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills and an ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, develop business cases, and complete root cause analyses.
· Ability to multi-task and work under firm deadlines within a rapidly changing environment.
· Customer and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· Willingness to engage with stakeholders, enthuse them for BI and data science benefits.
· Can navigate complex, matrix-shaped organizations and be persuasive and caring with a wide range of diverse, cross-cultural audiences.
· Communication skills must be as polished in person as they are over video- or audio- conferences.
· Ability to thrive in complex business environments defined by uncertain, incomplete or limited information and evolving targets. Comfortable finding (or building) common ground to drive his/her agenda.
· Strong at handling resource and urgency constrains and prioritizing deliveries.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.