Manager FP&A ContentFinance & Insight | Job ID 1109797
· Developing and managing operational initiatives to deliver tactical results, partnering with internal stakeholders to reach milestones and help assure financial alignment on key investment plans
· Supporting the Content team’s content slate development, budgeting, reporting, and monitoring efforts
· Owning the global ROI measurement and reporting process
· Supporting the P&L and Cash Flow annual budget planning and quarterly forecasting for global Content
· Valuation analysis of original content development and partnerships deals
· In conjunction with the Sr. Finance Manager, International Content, supporting coordination with international finance teams to implement global alignment on content strategy, reporting, and KPIs
· Leveraging content insights to inform investment recommendations and supporting the Content slate reporting and feedback loop
· Working with systems developer to create scalable COGS forecasting, reporting, and analysis tools within finance system
· Performing analysis to help local teams achieve optimal allocation of finite resources
· Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
· No people management accountability, although may manage project teams
· 5-8 years of relevant finance experience
· Excellent attention to detail with strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
· Proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously, and drive tasks to completion while meeting tight timelines
· Proven ability to develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable working with cross-functional teams in an unstructured environment
· Knowledge of Publishing and/or streaming media industry a plus
· SQL knowledge will be a plus
· Proficiency in TM1 will be an advantage
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- VP, Business Development Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight KEY RESPONSIBILITIES · Lead partnership deals from inception to close, including developing and implementing high-impact
- Content Analytics Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight As a Manager of Content Intelligence within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsible fo
- Director, Strategic Initiatives Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight ABOUT YOU · A digital media maven and rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” paired with a strong aptitude for unders
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.