Lead Global AnalyticsFinance & Insight | Job ID 1093475
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management – and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our senior leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings concisely to senior leaders, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
· Able to reconcile multiple stakeholders, using awareness, respect and ability to manage across diverse audiences while building relationships with the business
· Design management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
· Play a critical role in forming analytics strategy
· Perform comprehensive analysis assisting in evaluating opportunities to shape customer engagement and retention initiatives
· Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools – know what’s possible and be able to answer senior executive questions fast
· Deliver presentations to senior leadership, ability to effectively communicate ideas and business trends
· Ability to navigate ambiguity where there may not be sufficient data. Can synthesize information quickly as well as recognize patterns
· No people management although may manage project teams
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, subscription business, and/or internet industries preferred - an understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques a plus
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly required
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business
· Knowledge of data/analytical tools – Strong experience with SQL, relational databases; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Microstrategy; knowledge of statistics and modeling; experience in any one of the following is considered a plus: big data, Adobe/Omniture, Salesforce, AWS, Python, R, Jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, other analytics/data science tools
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.