Integrated Marketing ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1815356
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) team is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager to support strategic omni-channel marketing campaigns and partner closely with teams across the organization. In this role, you will drive the building of a yearly/quarterly marketing plan by coordinating across key stakeholder teams. You will support key stakeholders in building strategic plans and objectives, developing creative briefs, setting up content to go live, and tracking development and execution to deliver distinctive, best-in-class customer facing campaigns.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The IMC team leads strategic, integrated marketing efforts for complex cross functional Marketing programs. This team serves as the quarterback for internal teams with the objective of delivering seamless go to market plans and campaigns targeted at customer facing programs.
You are a skilled Integrated Marketing professional who is detail oriented, enjoys building marketing plans and strategies, has an obsessive need for order, and finds pleasure in running the show while balancing collaboration. You can manage cross-functional, omni-channel marketing initiatives to drive business and elevate brand awareness globally. You are a master juggler, momentum builder, facilitator, diplomat and project champion. You are able to connect the dots across a multitude of different yet inter-connected areas. You are a fast learner, you take direction well, and you have the ability to gain input and alignment from cross functional teams. You thrive in a data driven environment. You are a skilled project manager who is operationally grounded, comfortable speaking your mind and presenting a recommendation based on data and expertise.
As an Integrated Marketing Manager, you will...
· Spearhead marketing strategy planning and creative execution with collaborative input from cross-functional teams (marketers, project managers, designers, copywriters, creative directors, social and content).
· Develop the quarterly/yearly strategic marketing plans with input from diverse teams across the business.
· Understand and identify key inter-dependencies and critical path tasks, as well as anticipate potential issues.
· Create detailed project briefs for campaign development which outlines Marketing business objectives and needs.
· Coordinate with Marketing Operations, create campaign components in a content management system, and Quality Check (QC).
· Serve as project manager through development of comprehensive project plans with milestones and schedules, ensuring project team and stakeholder alignment through execution.
· Manage clearances and licensing for footage, photos, and music in collaboration with cross functional business teams.
· Experience managing creative development.
· 3+ years project management experience.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
· Media or Creative Agency experience.
· Familiarity with Brand and Paid social principles and activities.
· Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to set priorities, multi-task, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
· Knows project management principles, processes and tools.
· Strong written & oral communication and presentation skills.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.