Instructional DesignerCustomer Service | Job ID 942673
· Responsible for creating training solutions to communicate customer and agent impacting information.
· Meet with subject matter experts, Program Managers, and appropriate functional/ senior leaders to determine training requirements, training audience, and to align on expected post-training outcomes.
· Judiciously decide the time and effort that should be spent on each training solution as well as the training format because the customer impact/complexity of the training topic may vary.
· Facilitate in-classroom training as needed.
· Responsible for conducting Train the Trainer sessions for facilitators who will ultimately deliver the content to learners. In these sessions, the Instructional Designer will provide insight as to why certain concepts were developed and positioned as they were in the training material along with which points to emphasize.
· Review training outlines and drafts with key stakeholders and determine how best to implement feedback.
· Determine training dates for product trainings and work with the Training Admin to ensure that the product training calendar is up to date. Must also ensure that relevant dates/ information are disseminated to our call centers.
· Proactively follow post training evaluation process which includes surveying agents for knowledge gaps post launch and partnering with our Qualitative Insights Manager to evaluate contacts in which newly launched products/app features were brought up by customers.
· Effectively manage multiple projects and initiatives from scope to evaluation in closed-loop process.
· Comprehensive knowledge and proven application of learner-centered, performance-based instructional theories and adult learning principles in multi-modal instruction.
· Demonstrated proficiency with PowerPoint, Articulate Storyline 360, Camtasia, GoAnimate (preferred).
· Demonstrated ability to probe stakeholders to vet and challenge training requirements and expected post-training outcomes. Demonstrated ability to recommend solutions that will support the desired outcomes.
· Demonstrated ability to identify knowledge gaps and develop refresher training activities.
· Commitment to understanding the business vision and stakeholder requirements for training projects in order to produce clear, engaging, effective learning solutions for CS employees.
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
· Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Must be able to work well under pressure while maintaining professionalism.
· Ability to perform to expectations in a fast paced and changing environment.
· Must be someone who is self-motivated, has a sense of urgency, and has the ability to multi task.
· Must be open to receiving feedback as well as providing feedback to junior members of the team.
· Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
· Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
· Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment.
· Dedication to providing exceptional customer service.
· Experience facilitating in-classroom training.
· Video production as it relates to learning and professional development.
· Displays strong leadership skills through work ethic and professionalism, proactively takes initiative and offers solutions to challenges whenever possible.
· Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves.
· Experience creating and managing leadership development programs.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Global Program Manager Newark, New Jersey Customer Service, Career In this role you would be the driving force that collaborates with all Customer Care stakeholders to build revolutionary
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.