Information Security Program ManagerProduct & User Experience | Job ID 1551290
ABOUT THE TEAM
Audible Information Security team is looking for a Program Manager to join our world class team. We are obsessed with protecting customer trust. We are a hands-on team working to protect our computer networks, servers, applications and data assets.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As the Program Manager responsible for Risk Management you will partner with technology leaders across both Audible and Amazon to positively influence the security culture, with the ultimate goal of reducing information security risk. You will get the opportunity to lead cross-organization programs to drive down operational risk, third party risk, and application security assessment risk, ensuring Audible meets our strategic security goals. You should be highly passionate about Information Security, and will build relationships with our business and technology partners to protect our customers and Audible’s business. The ideal candidate has a background in governance, risk and compliance with the ability to dive deep into the nuances of our project portfolio.
As an Information Security Program Manager, you will:
· Advocate for information security throughout all our engineering and business processes.
· Proactively grow and manage business and engineering relationships with our embedded security ambassadors while delivering risk management solutions that add value.
· Manage third party security risk program strategy and risk profile across our global business.
· Partner with our Security Engineers to develop and manage internal security and confidential information usage security audits.
· Assess and prioritize security audit findings and work with technical and business owners on recommended mitigation plans.
· Build out a risk issues management program designed to increase awareness and rigor throughout the organization.
· Provide guidance on risk, compliance, and policy to technical and non-technical internal customers.
· Evangelize security within Audible by contributing to Security Education Training and Awareness Program.
· Provide security training and outreach to internal teams and external supply chain partners.
· Contribute to / provide feedback on the development of security standards and control requirements.
· Understanding of information security, privacy frameworks, and and GRC (governance, risk and compliance) requirements.
· Experience in risk management, risk analysis, and making complex business/risk trade-off recommendations and decisions.
· Knowledge in multiple security domain areas such as application, architecture, system and network security, identity/access management etc.
· Security knowledge on current threats, trends, and mitigations.
· 8+ years of Program Management experience.
· 6+ years of experience working in the field of Information Security or Risk Management.
· Senior-level written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Experience with developing and maintaining relevant security assessment risk metrics to measure IT security effectiveness and consistency.
· Experience using Governance, Risk and Compliance tools and technologies.
· Independently driven, resourceful, and able to deliver results with minimal direction.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us
What we can offer you
We are a community of brilliant minds, brimming with fresh ideas and working shoulder to shoulder to achieve greatness. And because of this, we think it’s only fair that we offer some nice little perks to everyone who goes the extra mile at Audible.
Fully stocked kitchen with all the snacks and drinks to get your creative thoughts flowing.
Dental and vision plans, life insurance, and the medical plan options that suit individual needs.
Plan for your future with employer-matched savings accounts.
We grant our employees restricted stock units, because we want them to think and act like owners.
We love what we do but everyone needs the opportunity to hit the refresh button. Take advantage of vacation days, sick days, and personal days to rejuvenate.
From tickets to local events and exciting company-sponsored events, regular outings and team-building events foster our spirit of collaboration.
As part of the Amazon family, Audible employees are entitled to a discount on products on Amazon.
Discounted sports clubs or fitness reimbursements.
What keeps me motivated here in one word is 'opportunities.' Being able to deep-dive into complex cross-domain problems and stepping out of my comfort zone with projects, technologies and people. I can spontaneously collaborate with literally anyone—from my Audible teammates to my Amazon counterparts to our CIO and CEO—and most importantly get valuable feedback along the way.
Software Development Engineer