Head of Non-Tech RecruitingPeople & Operations | Job ID 1785488
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Audible is looking for a Head of Non-tech Recruiting. You’ll be responsible for leading a team of talented recruiters across Content, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Initiatives, Global Insights and Data Science, People & Places, Legal, Communications, Customer Care, The Center for Urban Development, as well as the Office of the CEO and the Office of the Founder and Executive Chairman. You’ll report to the VP of Global Talent Acquisition and will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition Leadership Team.
In addition to leading the team, we’ll also look to you to you to handle executive search across the non-tech side of our business. You’re already well connected in the marketplace and are able to share trends and sightlines with our clients, partners and peers.
Audible’s People Principles are ingrained throughout our people and culture. We celebrate the glories of the human spectrum and the person in this critical role understands the importance of the focus on Spectrum and Belonging.
Our leader of non-tech is curious, inquisitive, data-driven and cares about the team and people you support. You’re eager to gain deep knowledge of our business and offer operational excellence in the form of regular recruiting metrics review for the team and business reviews across functional areas. You are both strategic and commercial. You manage quality search with the ability to move fast. You’re a coach and a leader and not afraid to roll-up your sleeves and get into the work. You’re a relationship builder with a passion for excellence in the level of service and expertise you provide.
As the Head of Non-tech Recruiting, you will...
· Lead, coach and develop a team of recruiters focused on content, marketing, finance, and all areas listed above.
· Directly lead executive search for the non-tech business while delegating to senior level recruiters where possible for opportunity to learn and develop.
· Develop relationships and partnerships across our business and provide insight into the candidate marketplace and trends.
· Conduct quarterly business reviews across the non-tech business sharing recruiting metrics, data, and trends.
· Develop a plan against the annual hiring forecast and ensure appropriate resources to achieve that forecast and plan.
· Partner closely with our HR colleagues for information sharing, updates, and projects.
· Partner with our Talent Management team to assist with the build and roll-out of our enhanced internal mobility program and process.
· Collaborate with the Talent Attraction and Marketing team to identify organizations and events for partnership.
· Provide a global hiring view for each group you support.
· 10+ years of Recruiting experience
· 5+ years leading a recruiting team
· Content, marketing, business and growth recruiting leadership experience.
· Operational excellence in the form of regular business reviews for clients and partners, metrics and data analysis, and identifying trends to leverage for more strategic search.
· Experience managing and developing senior level recruiters across varying areas of business.
· Ability to thrive in a an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients, peers and team members.
· Ability to develop deep business understanding in order to develop the talent strategies.
· Ability to work across varying functional areas throughout our business.
· Skilled at managing through ambiguity and change.
· Experienced with relative applicant tracking systems and candidate relationship management tools.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.