Head of Audible PlusBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1541240
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking a Head of Audible Plus, our newest, all you can listen audio product offering. You will be responsible for creating the customer and product strategy, launch & marketing plans, customer experience and managing the overall performance of Audible Plus. You will own and elevate the customer experience for millions of listeners, leading to low cost customer acquisition, frequent engagement and long term retention and life time value. You will focus relentlessly on customer needs and value creation, working with marketing, contenting & programming leads, user experience designers, product managers and customer care to craft an offering that will delight our customers. You will be a leader on the ultimate financial performance for Audible Plus within our customer product portfolio and represent the voice of the customer as you manage a cross-funcitonal team to continue to evolve the product and strategy to drive ongoing ROI for the company.
A consumer product development visionary and evangelist with an insatiable drive to make things better. You are a customer-centric leader who can effectively partner with our SVP of Product Management to drive their core consumer business to new heights. You will be a stalwart advocate for the Audible.com customer experience and collaborate with a talented group of business and content stakeholders to design a truly compelling roadmap of new enhancements, features, customer experiences and products to delight our customers. You’ve developed and led high performance, customer obsessed consumer product teams. You’re a seasoned player / coach who can roll up their sleeves and jump in where needed. You’re inventive, and your vision far transcends what is visible today. You have a track record of building and launching massively successful products that customers love. You can think in business terms and translate business models and objectives into thoughtful product plans. You’re an entrepreneur. You see ambiguity as opportunity and obstacles as the chance to build. You relish the opportunity to be part of a leadership team that thrives on collegial debate driven by intellectual discourse and data-driven pursuit of the best of all routes forward. You’re ready to be a missionary for spoken-word storytelling and listening around the world.
As Head of Audible Plus, you will...
· Create and articulate the customer value proposition for Audible Plus globally – and work across teams to create related product roadmaps, marketing plans, and key metrics.
· Champion a product vision, strategy, user experience and marketing plan of action that aligns with the product’s business goals.
· Partner with UX and Research to define good outcomes for qualitative and quantitative testing, to ensure we build the right experience for a diverse set of customers across cultures and geographies, with an eye towards inclusivity.
· Partner closely with the content teams to align on programming strategies tied to the customer value proposition and create an ongoing process to optimize acquisition and retention via content offerings and recommendations.
· Drive ongoing product enhancements from conceptualization through launch creating actionable plans, work streams and milestones, working backwards from the customer vision.
· Represent the customer by building impactful relationships and bringing their voice into the product creation process.
· Define key product KPIs and drive data-driven decisions and prioritization as it relates to product & feature roadmaps, customer messaging and offers, content priorities, and set performance thresholds, objectives and milestones for all relevant stakeholders and functions.
· Articulate short and long-term product and customer strategy while ensuring alignment with overall company roadmap and short and long-term financial objectives.
· Define and own the KPI’s, metrics, and OKRs and drive the cross-functional team to be metrics-driven in prioritization across workstreams.
· Create key functions, roles, operating processes, dashboards and collaborations needed for a high performing product team.
· Instill a culture of inclusivity and open dialog that leads to an environment where everyone is respected, inspired, and free to express their ideas and perspectives.
· Build a collaborative relationship with leaders across disciplines and around the world to ensure alignment and global success.
· Experience in leading and managing Products and teams in a direct to consumer digital business.
· Experience as a data-driven Product Manager with keen understanding of strategic product management principles and practices.
· 10+ years of experience in product management and 15+ years overall.
· P&L experience.
· Ability to work cross-functionally to drive effective development processes and customer acquisition strategies.
· History of building next-gen products at scale with cutting edge (consumer-first and mobile-first) organizations. Experience in subscription business model preferred.
· A track record of gaining the trust and respect of others so as to build and lead world-class teams in transformational and high-growth environments.
· The ability to draw out the best from a broad array of multi-faceted teams, and develop an atmosphere that unleashes creativity and meaningful work.
· An appreciation for the business-facing elements of innovation while never confusing the pursuit of financial outcomes as anything other than the result of the best of all customer experiences.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.