Head of Audible LiveContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1384586
As our content offerings expand, we are looking for an experienced, strategic, and highly collaborative leader to develop the strategy and vision and assume day-to-day leadership of Audible Live, a new initiative to provide high quality, live video streaming on the Audible app and website. In this newly established role, you will lead a team single-mindedly focused on building and delivering a distinctive, best-in-class live experience.
This role requires a combination of strategic thinking and operational excellence, a passion for results, and an attitude that anything is possible. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven and enthusiastic problem-solvers. Your mission is unique and powerful – help us make history by driving the strategy, operations and expansion of Audible Live.
· You’re a seasoned entrepreneur who has developed and grown successful digital platforms to scale.
· You’re a visionary who takes delight in disrupting the status quo and doesn’t know the meaning of the words “too big”.
· You’re a born leader who can drive results from cross functional teams.
· You’re an exceptional verbal and written communicator with a knack for making complex topics simple and evangelizing and inspiring people at all levels of the organization based on a shared vision.
· Work in lockstep with our production, talent management, marketing, product marketing, tech and product partners to build and deliver a distinctive, best-in-class live experience.
· Develop our Audible Live strategy through iteration, data analysis, and constant communication with teammates throughout the organization.
· Own go-to-market strategy and oversee implementation for product and feature enhancements to Audible Live.
· Drive our position in an increasingly exciting market by partnering with our talent management team to create a compelling talent slate and clear value proposition for Audible Live.
· Work closely with Finance, Analytics and Product Marketing to define and measure success.
· Partner with our International country leaders to drive expansion of Audible Live to our existing international marketplaces.
· 10+ years experience in business strategy, product development and product marketing, with experience in defining and driving new products, features, benefits and ideas toward market launch rollout.
· Thought leader with demonstrated ability to drive positive change in an organization.
· Flourish in fast-paced and extremely dynamic environments with the ability to be self-sufficient, proactive and embrace ambiguity.
· Experience building consumer-facing products that touch millions of users.
· The ability to lead complex teams and products through launch while handling an incredible number of moving pieces.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.