Growth & Partner Optimization ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1176524
You must be able to work at the strategic level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth based on customer behavior) and at the tactical level (optimizing campaigns with merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems). A successful candidate will have a high degree of organization and focus on details, while simultaneously thinking creatively. They will also possess great project management and influencing skills to work across multiple teams to achieve success.
This role will join a newly created team that collaborates with the broader Audible organization. Audible, Inc., an Amazon.com, Inc. subsidiary, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible was created to unleash the emotive music in language and the habituating power and utility of verbal expression. Audible content includes audio programs from leading audiobook publishers, broadcasters, entertainers, magazine and newspaper publishers, and business information providers.
· Designing and testing highly effective marketing campaigns to improve customer acquisition.
· Owning campaigns from end to end: manage creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
· Building and launching a variety of customer acquisition and product marketing campaigns for the organization.
· Partner with technical teams to track and release new products directly to the customer.
· Project managing all campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
· Working collaboratively across multiple stakeholders to launch campaigns on time.
· A/B Testing campaigns to trial new ideas for effectiveness.
· Reporting campaign results to senior management and explaining variances.
· Working to strict deadlines and KPI’s as set by the Marketing Director.
· Analyze traffic patterns and optimize for seasonality, relevance, and selection.
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience in acquisition, performance, and/or product marketing.
· Experience working with marketing tools including email, web analytics, and CRM.
· Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale cross-functional marketing programs.
· Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives.
· Accomplished range of skills from strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
· Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
· Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform analysis.
· Have relentlessly high standards and a high attention to detail.
· Experience in the entertainment or media businesses.
· Experience with HTML.
· Aptitude with basic SQL queries.
· Experience working directly with technical teams to build and launch new marketing products.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world's leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.