Global Digital Operations Sr. Manager
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 972106
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a results-oriented senior manager to support a new global digital operations organization. As a member of this cross-functional team, the Digital Operations Senior Manager will partner with the Digital Analytics Manager to drive efficiencies and incrementality, leveraging data and platforms associated with analytics and data capture.
This Manager should have a high level of proficiency across the Adobe Experience Cloud suite of products, with a desire to grow an operational center of excellence for Audible and our partners. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
· Oversee implementation of processing rules and event tracking across web, mobile web and app.
· Key stakeholder for operational center of excellence, driving governance and best practices across the organization.
· Drive the integrated journey, showcasing the opportunity to leverage the Adobe suite of products for end to end measurement and optimization.
· Develop strategic relationships with internal partners, external partners, and key stakeholders to achieve sustainable competitive advantage.
· Partner with International marketplaces to drive ongoing best practices and support with new data and technology initiatives.
· Develop and evangelize processes that improve data quality, data QA, and integrations.
· Drive improvements for each product in use within the Adobe Experience Cloud.
· Key lead for developing cross-functional UAT process.
· Address tech dependencies, enabling future roadmap, which includes addressing backlog items.
· Scope new features and platforms for Adobe suite of products.
· Guide the transition from Adobe DTM to Adobe Launch and determine ways to leverage open source capabilities ongoing.
· Develop methods for automating auditing and monitoring of data within Adobe Analytics and Test & Target.
· Partner with Product, Tech, Marketing and BI counterparts to develop new use cases for data capture, showcasing operational efficiencies and timeline options.
Basic Qualifications· 5+ years of experience in analytics, testing, and digital operations.
· Significant knowledge of Adobe products and software.
· Experience managing software budgets and forecasting.
· Experience working with external tech partners.
· Strong analytical skills (spreadsheet and database experience are a must).
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of Digital Operations (tagging and tracking).
· Knowledge of analytics platforms and high level of proficiency with Adobe Analytics.
· Knowledge of testing platforms and high level of proficiency with Adobe Test & Target.
· Proficiency with Adobe Audience Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, Business, Product, Engineering, Data Science or a related field of study.
· Experience working with International marketplaces.
· Privacy and Compliance expertise.
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to write SQL.
· Knowledge of Adobe Audience Manager.
· Knowledge of CDPs, CDA and/or CJA.
· Knowledge of device graphs.
· MBA or graduate degree.
· Have worked at a leading brand company or agency managing leading brands.
· Proactive and solutions oriented.
· Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction.
· Established track record of creativity and innovation.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.