Global Digital Operations Manager
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 972155
Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a results-oriented operations manager to support a new global digital operations organization. As a member of this cross-functional team. The Global Digital Operations Manager will improve processes, find efficiencies, and communicate best practices for all operational platforms and technologies.
The manager should have a high level of proficiency across the Adobe Experience Cloud suite of products, with a desire to support initiatives that improve data quality. The role requires a passion for results, a commitment to action, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic, collaborative and not afraid to take risks.
Your mission (and ours) is unique and powerful: fill hearts, minds, and souls with premium audio content that enables learning and literate entertainment.
· Lead implementation of processing rules and event tracking across web, mobile web and apps.
· Drive instrumentation efforts for event tracking for special projects and core growth, identifying opportunities for driving incrementality and improving operational efficiencies.
· Support cross-functional UAT, driving the effort for thorough documentation.
· Support and implement improvements for the Adobe suite of products.
· Audit and monitor data within Adobe Analytics and Test & Target, supporting the transition from Adobe DTM to Adobe Launch to drive improvements for app tagging and site speed.
· Lead adoption of processes that improve data quality, data QA, and integrations.
· Partner with Product, Tech, Marketing and BI counterparts to document new use cases for data capture.
· Partner with International marketplaces to communicate best practices and governance exercises.
Basic Qualifications· 3+ years of experience in analytics, testing, and digital operations.
· Significant knowledge of Adobe products and software.
· Experience working with external tech partners.
· Strong analytical skills (spreadsheet and database experience are a must).
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of digital operations (tagging and tracking).
· Knowledge of analytics platforms and high level of proficiency with Adobe Analytics.
· Knowledge of testing platforms and high level of proficiency with Adobe Test & Target.
· Proficiency with Adobe Audience Manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Product, Engineering, Data Science or a related field of study.
· Experience working with International marketplaces.
Preferred Qualifications· Ability to write SQL.
· Experience managing software budgets and forecasting.
· Knowledge of CDPs, CDA and/or CJA.
· Knowledge of device graphs.
· MBA or graduate degree.
· Have worked at a leading brand company or agency managing leading brands.
· Proactive and solutions oriented.
· Entrepreneurial spirit / ability to try different things with minimal direction.
· Established track record of creativity and innovation.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.