Fraud Operations ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1711991
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are looking for a Fraud Operations Manager to join our Business Assurance & Fraud Prevention (BAFP) team. In this role you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining the tools, systems and workflows to identify when fraud occurs and quickly remedy its impact.
You will be the point person for investigations of suspect fraud attacks, to understand the fraud MO, and propose the appropriate immediate actions and also the long term permanent fix.
We are looking for someone with strong analytical and problem solving skills specifically with experience in managing fraud and abuse cases. You have strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts and ideas in a non-technical, simple manner across different levels of an organization. A resourceful self-starter with an independent attitude and focus on excellence, with the ability to operate in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment. Solid organizational and project management skills are also required along with the ability to work with cross functional teams under time sensitive deadlines.
As a Fraud Operations Manager, you will...
· Monitor BAFP daily metrics and dashboards to proactively find new fraud attacks as early as possible through the use of BI and ML, develop models to fraud risk score ACX rights holders and terminate the highest risk accounts.
· Highlight anomalies for deeper forensic investigation.
· Reactively prioritize and progress all fraud investigation TTs raised to the BAFP team.
· Manage all steps in our fraud wave SOPs to remove bad ACX titles, stop royalty payments, terminate egregious repeat offenders and true up metrics.
· Coordinate the regular removal of fake reviews from Audible sites (via tickets, file formatting, etc).
· Work with BAFP, Voyager and Amazon colleagues to migrate Audible onto the Amazon Review Platform.
· Supporting the BAFP Program Management Director to close down fraud vulnerabilities that are being exploited by bad actors, such as launching conditional fulfilment, removing member benefits from accounts in bad billing state, launching EMP for iOS receipts, etc.
· Assist in the operations of Audible copyright enforcement such as take downs of pirate sites and eBay listings.
· Search and remove post and ads, such as on Fiverr, promoting fake review services or other gaming of Audible.
· Content ID Operations – expand from the 5 titles to “XL”.
· Investigate flagged titles from YouTube.
· Be a key stakeholder in BAFP project meetings, ensuring the development of new SOPs, tools and systems that benefit global interests.
· Establish and maintain a strong working relationship with all counterparts in Amazon fraud operations, such as KFA CRM and KDP Fraud Ops.
· Deliver Operational Excellence documentation for BAFP SOPs.
· 5+ years of experience.
· Experience of writing effective narratives.
· Extensive relevant operations industry experience (4-6 years above).
· Past experience of working in relevant teams (Fraud/Risk Management, Customer Service, Back-end operations).
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
· Strong ability to source and analyze data to drive business metrics.
· Highly data driven.
· Proven ability to understand and manage complex systems.
· Proven ability to manage cross-functional projects to drive improvement of efficiency and effectiveness,
· Track record of driving change and innovation.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of audio storytelling and spoken-word entertainment, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Internal Communications Partner – Digital Communications Lead Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager, Member Experience Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing, Product & User Experience
- Fraud Analytics Manager Newark, New Jersey Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.