Financial Planning & Analysis Sr. Manager, New Ventures & Expansion
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 886607
This role will offer the candidate a unique opportunity to gain wide exposure to Audible’s operations in several diverse areas. The Senior Manager will act as both a supportive and challenging partner to the business, providing financial insight into the implications of decisions and assumptions. This is a hands-on, individual contributor role, reporting to the VP of International and Expansion Finance.
· Serve as a solid business partner to the business teams.
· Help drive financial planning with business leads to support business growth.
· Develop detailed revenue planning, analysis and forecasting.
· Deliver analytics projects and create business models driving key insights for making business decisions.
· Be the subject matter expert on the assigned business units performance analytics, as well as customer engagement dynamics; understand and analyze related market & channel trends.
· Provide thought leadership behind improving and automating existing data models and business intelligence efforts supporting marketing.
· Develops and maintains relationships with key department personnel.
· Able to discuss and present the financial forecast to an audience of senior executives.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.