EconomistFinance & Insight | Job ID 1365208
We are searching for someone who has exceptional presentation, writing, and data visualization skills; a thorough knowledge of analytical methods used in economics, statistics, and data science; and an exemplary ability to tell simple, compelling stories with data. As Audible continues to redefine the ways people access, discover, and share stories, you will be at the forefront of discussions with our content team and creators on how to evolve the industry to discover new value for customers and storytellers alike.
· Partner with content and strategy leadership to develop a roadmap of key analytical questions for creators.
· Conceptualize and deliver analytical, data-driven solutions to those key questions, in original analyses and in partnership with staff economists and data scientists.
· Produce data-driven recommendations to augment our content strategy and maximize value for customers and creators.
· Develop innovative partnership structures and deal making strategies with existing and new creative partners.
· Experience in statistical or economic analysis.
· Proficient in SQL and Tableau, or similar software.
· Deep understanding of and interest in digital media content and subscription businesses.
· Excellent communication skills and proven ability to work with technical and non-technical partners.
· Digital media content royalties and analytics experience.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.