EconomistFinance and Insight | Job ID 990238
We are searching for economists with a core competency in one of the follow areas of economics:
· Empirical IO, to help with pricing and demand estimation.
· Marketing and Experimental Design, to help our marketing and content partners grow and deliver exceptional content to our customer base.
· Labor/Applied Micro, to help us understand how to attract, retain, and grow our talent.
Both specialists in the above fields and those with a broader background are encouraged to apply.
· Collaborate with leadership to shape a research agenda in one of the above areas.
· Build econometric and machine learning models to answer challenging, impactful questions.
· Partner with other scientists at Audible and Amazon to develop scalable solutions to economics problems.
· 2-3 years of work experience using applied econometrics to support strategic decision-making.
· Coding ability in SQL and a scripting language, such as R or Python.
· Comfortable communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex research findings.
· Experience designing and running experiments.
· Experience with network analysis and machine learning methods.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Product Analytics Senior Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight As a Senior Manager of Product Analytics within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsibl
- Business Management Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight · As a representative of Consumer Tech Business Management, develop and manage operational initiatives to deliver tactic
- Production Accountant Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight The Production Accountant will support the Original Programming, Original Theater, and Original Publishing teams in all
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.