Director, Social Media Content MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1576774
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Reporting to the VP, Global Social Media Marketing, Audible is looking for a leader in social media to develop a cohesive framework and strategy around the promotion of Audible’s audio content and entertainment programming on social media. This role requires a track record of success in developing and executing social media strategy, expertise in full-funnel marketing, deep understanding of social media platforms and features, and most importantly, a rigor and discipline around social media data and analytics to help drive decision making. This role will also be asked to consider how to partner with our creators and talent and developing a strong social media POV around 360 social campaign design, strategy, and execution to drive buzz, engagement and excitement amongst our social media communities.
You have strong collaboration skills with cross functional teams and a demonstrated expertise in using social media to drive high value consumer actions through highly coordinated campaign planning are critical factors for success. You have leadership expertise in influencing and driving decisions, professional comfort, and expertise in presenting to senior executives, and a strong problem-solving mindset. You are highly detailed and organized. You understand the planning processes for entertainment and programming content, and have a passion for creating process, managing competing priorities, delivering impact, and driving data-driven results. You understand how to measure and define success in social media.
As a Director of Social Media Content Marketing, you will...
· Develop and co-create 360, full-funnel social media campaigns around content programming in close partnership with cross-functional teams that can be implemented in the US and globally.
· Create data-driven tracking and customer journey modeling to deliver impact from organic social executions that ladders into strategic business objectives.
· Translate actionable insights following each strategic social media launch; learnings and next steps based in data and analytics, but also with an eye toward identifying patterns, trends, and cultural conversation/moments that may impact launches.
· Lead the development of processes, templates and workflows that can be used for simple, transparent communication, briefings, talent approvals, and ongoing updates around content programming decisions and social media milestone moments throughout the year with the potential to scale globally.
· Be the champion of our audience: ensure that the social media content programming strategy serves both company and audience needs.
· Work with celebrities, influencers, and talent in 360 campaign launches.
· Be a champion of brand reputation digitally.
· Proven record of success in planning and promotion strategy for entertainment content on social media channels that drives desired consumer actions.
· Comfort and discipline around social media data, analytics, performance monitoring.
· Proven success in ideating and bringing to market a full funnel, 360 campaign on social media across multiple platforms and featuring celebrity and influencer talent.
· Experience working in a global environment.
· Demonstrated success as a self-starter, independent problem-solver.
· Demonstrated creativity, with effective communication skills to bring ideas to a broad audience.
· Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.