Director, People AnalyticsPeople & Operations | Job ID 1514746
Audible is seeking a People Analytics leader who has strong consultative, communication, and analytical skills and thrives on driving decisions and outcomes. We are looking for someone who is continuously learning, deeply curious and enjoys building and working closely with different teams. We need someone who enjoys being hands on as well as guiding and providing direction, and consistently follows through on commitments and deadlines.
· Lead and develop the People Analytics team.
· Create a people analytics vision and strategy that will include data-driven support for HR and business stakeholders across the employee life cycle.
· Lead a team in proactively providing insights and recommendations to help drive decisions, including through partnership with Audible’s Data Science team.
· Partner with senior level stakeholders.
· Shape and help execute a strategy for increasing self-service through dashboards.
· Guide the development and implementation of a survey strategy.
· Research best practices, trends and benchmarks and provide recommendations.
· Oversee projects related to technology implementation and change management as needed.
· 3+ years of experience working with HR/organizational data, generating meaningful insights and recommendations for decision-making and presenting these to stakeholders.
· Experience identifying and translating business issues into questions that can be answered with data.
· Experience managing a team and partnering with senior level stakeholders.
· Experience in building comprehensive self-service dashboards and reports.
· Experience with survey design and analysis.
· Experience with workforce planning.
· Strong knowledge of HR technology solutions (Workday and Prism); deep understanding of business intelligence and reporting tools, including Excel (complex formulas, pivots, etc.).
· Project management experience with multiple stakeholders; experience prioritizing and delegating projects/tasks.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Experience with advanced data tools (e.g. R, Tableau, Python, SPSS).
· Experience with statistical analysis and quantitative research.
· Experience with forecasting.
· Customer orientation with consultative skills – strong aptitude for proactively identifying needs and defining solutions.
· Strongly self-motivated; solves business problems and works well with limited supervision.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills; communicates succinctly and clearly and can create documents and presentations that are ready for leadership review.
· Comfort operating in ambiguous situations within a high growth environment.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.