Director, Global Social MediaBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1583646
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Reporting to the VP, Global Social Media, Audible has a unique and exciting opportunity to participate in shaping the Audible brand globally, within the discipline of social media marketing. This role will be responsible for leading the strategic development and execution of key strategic social media initiatives and projects that support and build our brand in the eyes of both our global community and key audiences.
You have a strong background in project and program management, creating workflows and processes that can be scaled, and identifying process improvements that will have an impact on our brand look and feel on social media. You have a strong understanding and interest in bringing digital brands to life on social media within a holistic framework, supported by an overarching social media strategy, and can help to communicate and translate this framework across multiple marketplaces. You are an expert at relationship building and influence: open, process-oriented, curious, and a champion for building brands digitally.
As a Director of Global Social Media, you will...
· Develop and help to co-create scalable social media guidelines for Audible and Audible’ s social media agencies in partnership with internal creative teams, outside agencies, global teams and cross-functional partners.
· Provide ongoing refreshes and updates as needed throughout the year and in alignment with new social media channels inclusive across social media features/tactics (eg. Ephemeral content, videos, etc.).
· Serve as the global liaison to communicate updates in social media creative, look and feel and point of contact for ongoing global support needs.
· Understand the creative needs that multiple social media platforms requires; technical expertise.
· Use a creative and problem-solving mindset to help identify opportunities for digital brand building and consistency.
· Leverage and develop an asset management system for our global social teams that is brand-approved and accessible for use on social media in partnership with cross functional, internal teams (content, PR, creative, legal, etc.).
· Develop a best practice partnership with internal and external creative teams and a template for creative briefings that reflects the needs of social media.
· Drive our cross-functional approach for voice on social media and within community management, globally.
· Experience in developing brand architecture models for social media.
· Project management experience with proven record of success in optimization of efficiency.
· Experience working with large scale, consumer-facing global brands.
· Experience leading project workstreams with global marketplaces.
· Data-driven mindset to drive decision-making.
· Experience influencing and collaborating with cross functional teams.
· Leadership experience; experience working within global organizations.
· Proven record of success in driving improvements in social media marketing demonstrated through specific results grounded in strategy.
· Demonstrated success in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
· Demonstrated creativity, with effective communication skills to bring problem-solving and ideas to a broad audience.
· Experience with quick-turn/rapid-response communications.
· Experience collaborating within dynamic and matrixed organizations.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.