Director, Early Engagement Lifecycle MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1376021
In this role you will spearhead efforts in the early customer lifecycle space to increase customer engagement and retention, develop strategies to create segmented customer journeys and bolster the customer experience. You will have a vision for the best new customer experience and will lead the team to develop and deploy the most effective and innovative multichannel customer lifecycle programs with an agile test and learn mindset, focused on maximizing customer lifetime value, loyalty and retention.
· Define, own, execute and evolve the early customer lifecycle engagement strategy for Audible’s core subscription businesses
· Develop and scale our onboarding program to better service our customers and address segment-specific needs
· Deliver programs and strategies and work cross-functionally with marketing operations on omni-channel, early customer lifecycle initiatives and campaigns across email, push notifications, site, app, social, Alexa, and other channels and devices, as relevant
· Continuously strive to better understand customer behavior and gain actionable insights that flow into enhanced onboarding strategies and experiences
· Work with product teams to innovate meaningful benefits or programs based on a deep understanding of our customers and the customer experience, and integrate into onboarding programs
· Partner with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on strategies and initiatives
· Deep expertise in creating and delivering lifecycle programs, ideally with digital subscriptions experience
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive action
· Ability to get into the detail, problem solve, resolve issues and bring teams together
· Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative; thrives on thinking outside of the box to create new best-in-class customer experiences
· A great communicator who can tell the full story at all levels within the organization, bringing all stakeholders along with them
· Experience with podcasting marketing a plus
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.