Customer Care RepresentativeCustomer Service | Job ID 745773
You’re a problem-solver and amazing with customers. You thrive in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun. We expect you to provide an incredible customer experience that goes beyond mere trouble shooting. If this sounds like you, you might be Audible’s next Customer Care Representative!
Your experience includes delivering results, working in a faced-paced environment, possessing a positive work ethic, and displaying reliability for company policy.
· Replying to customer inquiries while promoting Audible’s products and services in a call center environment.
· Leveraging your literary knowledge when engaging customers in lively conversations about interesting books.
· Processing orders, addressing billing questions, and identifying solutions for complex technical issues.
· Researching and diagnosing issues that resolve customer concerns to ensure a high level of retention, satisfaction and drive process improvement.
· Clearly comprehending the issues customers present, by thinking creatively on the behalf of the customer.
· Delivering on performance goals.
· Consistent performance within a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
· Following process, policy and compliance requirements, while exhibiting efficient workplace productivity and time management skills.
· Being available to work weekends and/or Holidays.
· Contributing to a diverse team.
· A voracious appetite for literature; particularly consuming spoken word content and zestfully conversing with others about books is key.
· Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base, specifically an aptitude for conflict resolution, negotiation, and maintaining composure in highly escalated situations.
· In-depth understanding of the following areas of technology: Windows and Mac OS computers, MP3 players, Internet and related applications (downloading, streaming, connectivity) and especially mobile phones and operating systems (Android OS, Apple iOS, Windows Phone).
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
· Ability to type swiftly and with minimal errors.
· Desire to provide excellent customer-service to all customers.
· Ability to work independently and in a dynamic environment.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Team Manager Newark, New Jersey Customer Service, Career ABOUT THE ROLE Audible -an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a Team Manager to help bring our Cust
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.