Customer Analytics ManagerCustomer Service | Job ID 1283028
· You are Curious. You are highly inquisitive, possessing a natural desire to ask questions and test hypotheses, and you don’t feel satisfied until you achieve a fundamental level of understanding. You embrace a “lifelong learner” mentality.
· You are Bright. You excel at solving abstract problems with data. You grasp new concepts quickly and are eager to learn anything that will create value. You also easily navigate the people aspects of a complex, global organization.
· You are Bold. You are a self-starter, taking initiative and driving progress with minimal direction. You are not afraid to challenge the status quo, finding novel solutions to problems. You thrive in a culture of empowerment, innovation, and rapid change.
· You are Passionate. You are excited by everything data, and you play with data just for fun. You imbue a passion for excellence into everything you do, not only raising the bar, but also having fun along the way. You love using data to drive product, process, and technology improvements.
· Data analysis – Obtain, manipulate, and analyze data to answer specific or open-ended questions, utilizing statistical approaches as needed, and distill actionable insights
· Data visualization – Understand requirements, gather data from various data sources, conduct business analysis, and provide quantitative insights through presentations, reports, and dashboards
· Root cause identification – Understand Customer Care’s business processes, identify root causes to business problems using data, and make recommendations
· Best practices – Recognize, develop, and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: automation, data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
· Up to 5% of Domestic and International travel
· 4+ years of related experience
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities
· Solid understanding of data concepts (databases, schemas, warehousing, ETL, data quality, etc.)
· Experience with complex data gathering and analysis (e.g. SQL, R, Excel)
· Experience with programming / scripting languages (e.g. R, Python, Bash, Powershell, VBA)
· Experience creating and sharing data visualizations (e.g. Tableau, MicroStrategy)
· Experience applying statistical concepts (distributions, hypothesis testing, confidence intervals) to real-world applications
· Experience analyzing and interpreting a mix of qualitative and quantitative data, constructing compelling narratives, and providing recommendations on complex topics
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build trust and partnerships with key stakeholders
· Experience working with and communicating to senior managers
· Experience in digital and/or web analytics with understanding of Google Analytics and Adobe Tech stack
· Experience with Redshift SQL and NoSQL databases like DynamoDB
· Familiarity with utilizing resources from the AWS technology stack (e.g. EC2, S3, EMR)
· Experience guiding and mentoring junior analysts
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As the world’s largest producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.