Content Analytics Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1046969
The successful individual will love being hands-on and enjoy leveraging their technical skills to find answers to business problems. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to work with big data, develop insightful tools and analysis, work effectively as part of a cross-functional team, and communicate findings in a clear and compelling way.
· Work closely with stakeholders to define key business problems and provide quantitative solutions
· Translate business and functional requirements into concreate deliverables
· Partner with Engineering and Product management teams to develop scalable solutions
· Develop mechanisms for consistent measurement and learning from results
· Enable accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools – know what’s possible and be able to answer questions fast
· Communicate effectively by developing compelling visualizations, presentations, and/or documents
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc requests for data and analysis to support key leaders
· Demonstrated high achievement and independence in prior roles
· Experience executing on projects with diverse stakeholder groups
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Knowledge of data/analytical tools, including Excel, database querying (SQL), relational databases, Omniture, Clickstream, Adobe, Tableau, Python, R, Hadoop, etc. preferred; Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly required
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business and learning from experimentation
· 7+ years of experience building and applying data driven solutions and applications
· Advance degree (Masters, PhD) in Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning or a related field
· Experience with forecasting demand
· Advanced knowledge of big data analytics technologies
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Competitive Intelligence Analyst Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight Audible - an Amazon company and perpetual innovator – is looking for a data-driven, detail-oriented Competitive Business
- Director, Product Analytics Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight As a Director of Product Analytics within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsible for
- Director, Strategic Initiatives Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight ABOUT YOU · Rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” with a strong aptitude for understanding strategic goals of tech
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.