Competitive Intelligence AnalystFinance & Insight | Job ID 1048663
· Own analyses end-to-end: requirements collection, project planning, data gathering, and analyzing results.
· Conduct ad-hoc analysis through database querying, followed by insightful interpretation of results and the formulation and communication of recommendations that drive action.
· Work as a strategic business partner to scope a problem, formulate relevant questions, draw relevant data and provide insights from the data.
· Leverage SQL, Python, Tableau, Excel and other tools to create and maintain reports that tell a story for ongoing actionable insights.
· Maintain a deep understanding of business drivers and an innate grasp of business metric definitions, and pro-actively interact with business partners to give context and support them in interpreting data.
· Leverage your technical skills and curiosity to research and mine internal (Audible, Amazon) and external (market research, marketing agencies) data sources to identify and understand opportunities, develop a point of view and provide guidance for strategic business decisions.
· Conceptualize and run analyses that generate insights on customer behavior to help further develop and improve our value proposition.
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Analytics or Consulting.
· SQL/Python skills that allow you to comfortably and independently extract and merge data from varied sources. Experience with data visualization tools (i.e. Tableau) a plus.
· You enjoy working in a team of highly engaged individuals.
· Passion for numbers, data and metrics, but also for delivering actionable analysis of highest quality.
· Strong bias for action, highly organized and ability to complete tasks and projects with little guidance and tight deadlines.
· Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business leadership and technical teams.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Content Analytics Senior Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight The Audible Global Insights and Data Science group seeks a Sr. Manager of Content Analytics with strong quantitative, mo
- Director, Product Analytics Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight As a Director of Product Analytics within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsible for
- Director, Strategic Initiatives Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight ABOUT YOU · Rare combination of “thinker” and “do’er” with a strong aptitude for understanding strategic goals of tech
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.