Business Management ManagerFinance and Insight | Job ID 987870
· Use conceptual thinking to understand complex issues which are unclearly defined and seek relevant and sufficient information which may not be readily available to inform analyses of complex issues. Develop recommendations based on analyses which takes into consideration multiple perspectives and future implications.
· Support initiatives to surface, validate and analyze data, process, workforce and technology issues through proactive identification, measurement, and monitoring of our business operations.
· Support Business Management in improving existing workflows, solving through automation where ever possible.
· Exercise judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures
· Coordinate, execute and document events, meetings and initiatives in support of all-of-Tech and Tech senior leadership.
· 3+ years of professional experience
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities
· High attention to detail, thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Have a process improvement bend and the aptitude to quickly learn Audible’s Tech and Corporate ecosystem
· Strong verbal and written communications
· Ability to explain complex processes and ideas using simple, concise language
· Ability to demonstrate experience managing cross-functional projects and stakeholders
· Experience working within or supporting cross-functional departments (ie. Tech, Finance, Communications, Operations, Consulting)
· Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
· Experience in events coordination a plus
Audible is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Product Analytics Senior Manager Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight As a Senior Manager of Product Analytics within Audible’s Global Insights and Data Science group, you will be responsibl
- Economist Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight Audible is searching for a talented economist to join our data science and economics team. You will work with other scie
- Production Accountant Newark, New Jersey Finance and Insight The Production Accountant will support the Original Programming, Original Theater, and Original Publishing teams in all
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.