Business Intelligence Senior Manager
Newark, New Jersey
Job ID: 932735
Audible seeks a business intelligence senior manager who will help our product, marketing, and content teams target customers and prospects as well as understand and personalize the content, format and context needed to optimize their book-listening experience.
In this role, you will work with a variety of stakeholders as a thought partner and help guide their decision making using data as your north star. You will support various initiatives using structured analyses and data to help your counterparts form opinions and strategies to take the company forward.
You will translate business goals into agile, insightful analytics and you will seek to create value for both stakeholders and customers and will convey findings in a clear, actionable way to managers and senior leaders.
· Work with Marketing to generate and synthesize insights at scale. Use your business acumen to mine opportunities for Audible to acquire more high quality subscribers across the Amazon universe.
· Provide stakeholders with timely, relevant insights, scenarios and recommendations.
· Work with senior management to analyze data and produce tangible insights to guide the Marketing roadmap.
· Build analytical models to inform our marketing strategy in a fast moving environment.
· Build dashboards that enable leaders to understand and act upon data to create and iterate on various marketing strategies.
· Analyze A/B tests across Amazon and Audible surfaces.
· Develop Amazon-scale data pipelines.
· Imagine and invent before the business asks, and create groundbreaking applications using cutting-edge approaches.
· Contribute to the growth of the Audible Insights Org by sharing your ideas, intellectual property and learning from others.
· Coordinate with Data Science and Data Engineering to improve upon existing machine learning models.
Basic Qualifications· Passion for data (and fearlessness in the face of a data tsunami) and insights test design.
· Bachelor's degree in Business intelligence, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· 5+ years of working experience.
· Strong experience with SQL, data warehousing ; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Microstrategy.
· Knowledge of A/B testing, statistics and modeling.
Preferred Qualifications· Domain knowledge of comparable products (digital, retail).
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python (preferred) or R.
· Understanding of and proficiency in data engineering concepts.
· Experience in AWS environment would be a plus.
· Knowledge of Machine Learning and Data Engineering is a plus.
· Customer- and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Audible, Inc. is the world’s largest seller and producer of spoken audio entertainment, information and educational programming. Since inventing and commercializing the first portable digital audio player in 1997, our focus on technological innovation and superior programming has earned us millions of subscribers around the world. We’re an Amazon subsidiary with a presence on four different continents, yet we maintain a startup vibe and small company feel. We offer more than 475,000 downloadable audiobooks, audio editions of periodicals, and other programs, and an escalating array of listening products that enrich daily life for a growing population of people who want to be more productive, well-informed, and thoughtfully entertained.