Associate Manager, Creator MarketingBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1876101
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Are you passionate about clear communication, driven to dive deep into data, and eager to make broad business impact? Audible is looking for a creative and analytical individual to support marketing campaigns and evolve the social media and email communication channels within ACX, the Audiobook Creation Exchange. Help boost ACX’s on-site and educational content development, work closely with the creative community on dynamic audiobook collaborations, and uncover insights into creator behavior to directly drive improvements to the experience of thousands of storytellers. In this role, the Associate Marketing Manager will help build and execute end-to-end campaigns. A deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends, and platforms is also required for this role.
The candidate will have excellent communication skills and experience in email generation and analytics, as well as customer-facing copy writing. Detail orientation, customer obsession, and a can-do attitude and the ability to move nimbly will be key to your success. He or she should be a strategic thinker who prioritizes testing and learning as the best way to improve program performance and excels at solving problems with data.
Lastly, the Associate Marketing Manager is a passionate advocate for the creator with an eye towards understanding the diverse user perspectives on the service, as well as the complexities of audiobook creation, while still communicating with simplicity. You will also need to be comfortable learning new web-based tools and demonstrate an ability to pick-up new technology quickly.
As a Creator Marketing Manager, you will...
· Initiate and craft customer-facing marketing campaigns for routine distribution, across email, blog, website, and social media
· Project manage content programs (written, audio, video), including developing timelines and managing the legal, financial and administrative needs.
· Develop social media content strategies to reach various business objectives, set and measure to monthly social media goals.
· Design creative assets and/or work with internal creative teams, ensuring messaging and aesthetic are consistent with brand guidelines and overall intent.
· Report against marketing campaign performance, capturing the right metrics to measure success and influence stakeholders.
· Provide cross-functional support for analytics, customer support, and user experience teams.
· Bachelor's degree (Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred).
· A creative-thinker; Has ability to populate a high volume of new content ideas, and pivot quickly based on continual learning.
· Analytical; Has a keen understanding of marketing KPIs by post type and platform, how to track to business objectives and how to analyze data to craft narratives and reports.
· Full ownership of projections from inception to execution, with approval checkpoints in between.
· Highly organized; Has ability to work on many projects with moving timelines.
· Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in presentation.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading creator and provider of premium audio storytelling, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible's service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Technical Program Manager Newark, New Jersey Technology, Brand & Marketing
- Senior Director, Product Management - Core Experience & Apps Newark, New Jersey Product & User Experience, Brand & Marketing
- Senior Product Manager - Conversion Optimization Newark, New Jersey Product & User Experience, Brand & Marketing
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.