Analytics Senior ManagerFinance & Insight | Job ID 1090669
Working across the entire business, you will be exposed to a wide range of functions - from engineering and data science to marketing and product management – and develop the knowledge and skill to be a trusted strategic and technical advisor across a wide range of issues to our senior leaders.
The successful individual will be able to work with minimal instruction and oversight, conduct multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, maintain relationships with senior leaders, and own deliverables end to end. Critical to the success of this role is your ability to think strategically, develop insightful analysis, communicate findings concisely to senior leaders, work effectively as part of a cross functional team, and analyze big data.
· Illustrate key business trends and drivers through effective data interpretation and visualization
· Ability to reconcile information for multiple stakeholders while building relationships with the business
· Ability to manage issues across divergent audiences
· Develops communications strategies and has significant persuasion skills
· Create management dashboards that ensure accurate and robust reporting across key business/project/initiative metrics
· Deliver impactful analysis based on robust economic, financial, and statistical analysis
· Estimate the impact of different strategic scenarios using robust analytical/financial models
· Become the go-to expert on micro and macro-economic/industry trends and their impact on the business
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of all relevant data sources, business intelligence technologies and analytical tools – know what’s possible and be able to answer senior executive questions fast
· Partner with business leaders to understand strategic challenges and deliver timely and relevant intelligence
· Advise and fulfill ad-hoc strategic requests for analysis to support top management
· Establish and maintain senior management scorecards
· Develop compelling presentations and documents - and communicate them with impact
· Clearly and concisely present strategic and tactical recommendations to senior leaders
· Proactively communicate factors affecting deliverables to senior management
· Cultivate a culture of continuous improvement with a focus on providing solutions and delivering results
· Ensure the accuracy, relevance, quality, and impact of deliverables
· Explain assumptions and quantitative methodologies to colleagues in other departments
· Background in content/media, marketing tech, subscription business, and/or internet industries preferred - an understanding of ecommerce analytics, marketing analytics, experimentation, membership/loyalty analytics and revenue management techniques a plus
· Excellent problem-solving skills, self-motivated with the capacity to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities
· Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills
· Aptitude and drive to learn new tools quickly required
· Intellectual curiosity for what drives the business
· Knowledge of data/analytical tools – Strong experience with SQL, relational databases; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Microstrategy; knowledge of statistics and modeling; experience in any one of the following is considered a plus: big data, Adobe/Omniture, Salesforce, AWS, Python, R, Jupyter, SAS, SPPS, Matlab, other analytics/data science tools
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Manager FP&A Content Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight The Finance Manager, Global Content, will support the Director of Content Finance in providing financial and operating d
- Lead Global Analytics Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight Director Analytics within Audible’s Insights group, you will be responsible for surfacing data-driven strategic opportun
- Data Scientist Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight Data Scientists are members of an interdisciplinary research team with an integral role in the design and integration of
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.