Analytics Manager, Marketing Global Insights & Data ScienceFinance & Insight | Job ID 1635733
ABOUT THIS ROLE
We are seeking an analytics or business intelligence professional who will help our marketing team target the right customer with right message/offer at the right time. In this role, you will work with a variety of stakeholders as a thought-partner and help guide their decision-making using data as your north star. You will be working across multiple ecosystems and channels and providing actionable reporting and recommendations to business leaders at all levels. You will have the chance to leverage datasets from across the company to produce critical dashboards, one-off reports, and presentations. You will translate business outcomes into agile, insightful analytics that are communicated clearly and effectively. Your work will have real impact on marketing strategies and operations.
As a Marketing Analytics Manager, you will...
· Provide stakeholders with timely, relevant insights, scenarios and recommendations.
· Produce tangible, action insights and work with senior management to guide the Marketing roadmap.
· Work with senior management to analyze data and produce tangible insights to guide the Marketing roadmap.
· Build analytical models to inform our marketing strategy in a fast moving environment.
· Build dashboards that enable leaders to understand and act upon data to create and iterate on various marketing strategies.
· Analyze A/B tests across Amazon and Audible surfaces.
· Develop Amazon-scale data pipelines.
· Imagine and invent before the business asks, and create groundbreaking solutions using cutting-edge approaches.
· Contribute to the growth of the Audible Insights Org by sharing and developing your ideas and learning from others.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· 3+ years of working experience.
· Strong experience with SQL, data warehousing; experience using data visualization tools like Tableau or Microstrategy.
· Knowledge of A/B testing, statistics and modeling.
· An equal passion for driving business and marketing decisions.
· Domain knowledge of comparable products (digital, retail).
· Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python (preferred) or R.
· Understanding of and proficiency in data engineering concepts.
· Experience in AWS environment would be a plus.
· Customer and business obsession, with a bias for action and a drive to create measurable value.
· High attention to detail and a track record of managing multiple, competing priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines.
At Audible, we innovate and inspire through the power of voice. We're changing the narrative on storytelling. As a leading producer and provider of original spoken-word entertainment and audiobooks, we've redefined the ways people access, discover, and share stories. The stories we tell have the ability to transport and transform everyday moments into meaningful experiences and it's our people who make Audible' s service possible. We're listeners, storytellers, and problem-solvers. Our perspectives and experiences power our ideas and come together in our mission to unleash the power of the spoken word.
Audible is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Audible is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Sign up for Job Alerts
- Data Analyst Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Product Analyst Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
- Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Content Valuation Newark, New Jersey Finance & Insight
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.