Senior Program ManagerContent & Audible Studios | Job ID 1363562
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones.
To support its continued growth, Audible is looking for a results-oriented Program Manager for India, based in Mumbai. Reporting to the Country Manager, India you will interface with global Product, Business, and Development teams to successfully launch customer-driven products for our IN business. As a key member of the Audible team, the Program Manager will responsible for implementing the IN product strategy. We are seeking an entrepreneurial product manager who likes to use data and technology to drive results. You will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that deliverables are sent to market in a timely and accurate manner.
· Identify the prioritization of customer segments through the analysis and studies of the segment
· Develop the vision, mission, goals, strategies, and tactics for the successful launch of new products in the India market
· Addressing the needs with Audible product features by deeply understanding needs of Indian customers, and
· Deliver highly differentiated and focused product positioning that drives engagement to ensure short and long-term growth.
· Writing product requirements documents and ensuring clear communication of those requirements to the business, design, usability, and development teams.
· Assist in the development and execution of market research efforts to uncover insights, trends and opportunities that lead to growth. Transform these findings into actionable insights to inform positioning and/or marketing strategies
· Monitor, understand, and respond to competitive product performance, branding, messaging, and tactics
· Be a cross functional leader to help drive and prioritise the needs of the business with global teams
· Lead detailed execution of features and products ensuring a high-quality bar, timely delivery, and an attention to detail to ensure Audible offers best in class customer experience and usability
· Sweating the small stuff when it comes to the customer experience and your business. You will be the foremost expert on all customer-facing and business aspects of this platform and be conversant in the technology.
· Proven experience in project and program management at scale and in a fast-growth setup
· Proven experience in coordinating teams and communicating to senior management
· Highly logical and can communicate complexities concisely
· Strong analytical and Excel skills
· Ability to generate and quickly execute upon actionable recommendations based on the synthesis and analyses of data.
· New product development experience
· Experience working with international team
· Proven understanding of campaign performance metrics for online marketing
· Experience with web/mobile analytics programs i.e., Site Catalyst, Google Analytics.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.