Marketing Support ManagerBrand & Marketing | Job ID 1473622
12 month - Fixed Term Contract
Good storytelling starts with great listening. At Audible, that means each role and every project has our audience in mind. Because the same people who design, develop, and deploy our products also happen to use them. To us, that speaks volumes.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
As a key member of the marketing team at Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (ASSPL), you will support in conceiving and executing content marketing strategies. You will use a combination of data-driven insight and best practices to assist in a testing roadmap, taking inspiration from both your own experience in similar roles, as well as learning from counterparts around the globe.
AS A MARKETING SUPPORT MANAGER, YOU WILL...
· Assist in specific merchandising programs for traffic or CX related improvements.
· Provide inputs to develop, implement and measure content marketing and content discovery programs by liaising with analytics partners and toolsets to monitor core business KPIs.
· Coordinate with global teams to share best practices and collaborate on initiatives where applicable.
· Coordinate and support in executing email campaigns and merchandising initiatives testing and assist in measuring different approaches to messaging, presentation, and targeting those which drive the best results and response.
· Experience with digital platforms, digital services is a plus.
· Strong time management skills; ability to keep focus in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Ability to quickly learn and navigate several internal processes, procedures, as well as data and content management system
· You are an ambitious self-starter with strong analytical and excellent Excel skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing initiatives.
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills, plus ability to clearly articulate and express complex and sometimes technical ideas to a wide variety of people and groups at any level.
Sign up for Job Alerts
At Audible, we seek to exemplify what a company can mean beyond what it does. As Newark's fastest-growing private employer, we recruit and cultivate local talent as well as drive forward a wide range of community initiatives with a focus on supporting Newark's renaissance. Our global offices embrace their local communities as well, and our employees around the world volunteer and serve in their communities in addition to seeding and growing the local creative economy.
Plan for every chapter of your career journey with a wide range of generous benefits that you can rely on. We’re fostering an environment where everyone can thrive, individually and as part of the greater Audible community.